Who is The Voice?
We are a nimble, highly creative shop just outside of NYC, delivering
for discerning customers:
• all aspects of video production, from concept to edit
• integrated Marketing Communications assessments, advice &
direction, strategy & implementation
• classic advertising campaign development — copy & art direction
• online & digital websites, web & mobile apps, emails and the like
• corporate branding, graphic design and communications systems
• social media advice & management
Video Production Services
Senior Account Manager
Social Media Manager
Sales and Development
Why we are different
We’ve create an energy here, a spirit that is distinctly The Voice. The open layout is a
feng shui blend of private workplaces and public spaces. The furniture and walls of
The Ad House are a journey through the history of advertising and design, giving it a
Music plays. There is a large eat-in kitchen. The sounds of a shoot come from The
Whitebox production studio. And above all, there are the people: The Voice
is not quiet like a church, with the huddled masses yearning to type into their
keyboards. There is an ecosystem — a sharing of ideas and culture and views an
thinking — (mostly) on our clients’ behalf. There is music and vibrancy and above all an
enjoyment — a thrill that we’re working on interesting projects with smart people.
Much is made of The Voice’s interns; approx. 40 talented individuals have gone through the
program since our inception. This 12-week curriculum, a mix of guided and self-directed learning
and real-world assignments, is an immersive experience that often serves as a bridge between
higher education and the private sector.
For interns, it’s twice the learning in half the time they can get at school or working
The Voice, it keeps us current, as apprentices arrive with a generations’ culture, values,
fluidity with a digital world.
They are the Farm — we hire the best as team members after their internships are
completed. In an age when companies are constantly recruiting, The Voice has built a system
that guarantees us a continual supply of the brightest, most talented creatives and account
people — trained best serve our customers..
Misconception: It is NOT an opportunity to get work on the cheap. Interns generally do not work
on client-facing projects, save to answer the phone or perform routine administrative tasks. The
Voice is a professional services firm that place the bar high in terms of client deliverables. Interns
simply do not have the experience to flawlessly meet client expectations.
• Top-drawer deliverables
• Highly responsive
• Firm principles are directly involved
• Experienced strategy and concept development teams
- Responsive account services
- Concentrated staff is nimble and amazingly productive
- 24 hour proposal turn-around
• Pay by the day, quarter or project
• Efficient operation — customers don’t pay for overhead