Session is designed to compare between most of the available foreign medical certificates i.e Foreign Licenses and Membership and fellowships of the Royal college in different specialties in a way that would help the Egyptian and Arab healthcare professionals to choose the most suitable pathway on a good and enlighten information.
Session include the following certificates:
- USMLE “United States Medical License Examination”
- AMC “Australian Medical Council Examination”
- MCCEE “Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination”
- PLAB “The Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board”
- MRCS “Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons”
- MRCP “Membership of the Royal College of Physicians"
- MCEM "Membership of College of Emergency Medicine"
- MRCOG “Membership of the Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynecology”
- MRCPCH “Membership of the Royal College of Pediatrics & Child Health”
- MRCPsych “Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists”
- FRCA “Fellowship of the Royal College of Anesthetists”
- FRCR “Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists”
- FRCOPHTH “Fellowship of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists”
- ICO '' International Council of Ophthalmologists Exams''
- DO-HNS “The Diploma in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery”
- Diploma in Dermatology 'Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow'
SCORE is a leading Egyptian training centre founded in 2008 to bridge the gap between Egyptian medical education & Global recruitment needs in healthcare field. We started with only 3 employees. Now, we have 3 branches with 30 officers, 65 instructors. We serve more than 1,500 candidates per year.
We provide comprehensive career management solutions. Average contact with our customers extends to 2-3 years. This is done through a chain of steps including:
1- Strategic career guidance for physicians, dentists, pharmacist and other professionals wishing to join global healthcare community.
2- Preparatory programs for international professional healthcare exams provided by local instructors with international experience.
3- Professional support in all administrative and financial procedures required for registration in international professional authorities.
4- Support in application for available opportunities and training on recruitment related skills like resume preparation and interview skills.