Be the first to like this
Note that provided environments will not be available outside the workshop - you can follow instructions from https://github.com/PierreVincent/prometheus-workshop to run the environment yourself.
In the world of cloud native and distributed applications, Prometheus has quickly risen to be one of the leading open-source monitoring tools. In this workshop, you will get to learn as much as possible to get you started with Prometheus for monitoring a service-oriented architecture.
We will cover:
- The core concepts of Prometheus
- Instrumenting your code to expose metrics
- Querying Prometheus to gain insights on how your applications behave
- Defining rules to trigger alerts based on metrics and thresholds
- Building Grafana dashboards combining multiple metrics