1. Building a Strong Brand Foundation
- Choosing the right market / verticals,
- Identifying keywords that speak to your value proposition,
- Defining key metrics / conversion rates,
- Best practices for measuring success.
2. Developing a Killer Content Marketing Strategy
- Understanding why content marketing is so important,
- Choosing the right kind of content for your startup,
- Determining topics, editorial schedules, and your creation plan,
- Finding the best writers to help generate killer content,
- How to use social media to help promote your content,
- The importance of guest blogging and how to make it happen.
3. Getting Press for Your Startup
- Knowing the right time to launch your startup,
- Defining your value proposition and why the media should care,
- Identifying the best journalists & publications to cover your startup,
- Building a solid network before you need it,
- Launch day logistics; press kits, exclusives, embargoes and more.