Edwardsburg,MI 49112 ---574-261-2285— firstname.lastname@example.org Lindedin.coma8467b46
Change ManagementforHR initiatives, organizations improvementandtransformations.
GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF MICHIANA, INC., South Bend, IN 2014 - Present
HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- Maintainknowledge of Crystal Reportsmaintaining,pulling,auditingvariousformsof employee
HR and payroll data,monitoringforvariousdepartment’sneeds,includinginformation for retail
budget focused scheduling.
- Helpedwithtransferfrompaperapplicationstowebbased solution and online application and
- Maintainthe processof auditingW-2payroll dataas it relates to the retirement plan, analyzing
and validating participation offerings and determinations for over 1000 W-2’s each year.
- Prepare Urban Enterprise Zone tax forms for employee tax deduction in three UE zones.
- Manage employee file maintenance, payroll and pay related benefits in a complicated
multilayered benefit program.
- Maintainoversightof variouswage and hour requirements, making corrections and changes in
departmental processing when needed.
- Maintain E-Verification and company- wide consistent I-9 processing, as well as auditing.
- Maintain job descriptions and updates kept electronically.
- Maintain hourly and staffs pay increases.
- Maintain pay changes to meet federal, Michigan, Indiana and Illinois minimum wage changes.
- Maintaindata systemasneededtobe able to track terminationdata,trainingdata, safety data,
employee attendance data, etc.
- Maintain badge program and distribution of I.D. Badges.
- Collection of data for Affirmative Action Plan electronically through HRIS and Application
- Manage Community Service volunteer clearinghouse, with 8000 hours completed annually.
- Supervise two employees in various details of the above processes, including data entry and
GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF MICHIANA, INC., South Bend, IN 2009 – Present
CLERICAL ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCES
- Correctedtimesheetsforpayroll with knowledge ofpayroll practices.
- Learned Crystal Reportsto aid Executive Assistant.
- Set up newemployeesinthe data system.
- Helpedwith the Affirmative Action Plan.
- Workedon projects as assigned.
Hess Engineering, Inc., Niles Michigan 1992 – 2006
- Match invoiceswith packinglists andenterintodatasystemfora jobcostingsystem.
- Printingpayable checks.
- Handlingall vendorquestionsandinquiries.
- Issuingcashadvancesand expensereports.
Hess Engineering, Inc. Niles Michigan 1987 – 1992
- Manually enteringtimecardsfor a jobcosting systemand balancing for payroll.
- Reconcilingbank statements.
- Back up switchboard operator.
Davenport College, South Bend, IN – Executive Assistant Certificate
Washington High School, South Bend, IN - Diploma