by Oreoluwa Ogundipe
Applying Machine Learning in Laravel Applications
- Computer Vision/Machine Learning/Web Developer.
- Computer Science Student at University of Ghana.
- San Diego State University Alumni.
- Fomer Master Builder at BuildIT, San Diego State
- Developer at hotels.ng.
- VSCode Advocate.
What is Machine Learning?
- Machine Learning is the ability of a computer to predict the future based on past
- Netflix Movie Prediction.
- Breast Cancer Prediction.
- Predicting Prices of Houses in Lekki.
Debunking Machine Learning Myths
- Machine Learning is difficult to understand.
- You must be a ‘bad’ mathematician to understand it.
- You need a laptop with maxed out specifications to run your application.
- Machine Learning is absent of human bias.
Types of Learning
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Neural Networks
- SVMs, KMeans
Applications of Machine Learning
-Machine Learning in Health Sector.
-Machine Learning in Education.
-Machine Learning in Traffic Control.
- Machine Learning in Stock Market.
Machine Learning APIs
- Tensorflow by Google
- Scikit learn by Google.
- Clarifai AI.
- Microsoft Facial Detection API
- Kairos API.
- This is a Laravel Application I made for demo
purpose during this event.
HOW IT WORKS
- When a user signs their baby up, the user’s picture
and pictures of other authorized baby carriers are
- Users are being verified by the Machine Learning
Model provided by ‘Kairos API’.
Thank you for listening !"