Tridion in the Cloud
Hosted Tridion, fully featured, fully managed.
Implementation follows SDL best practices
Very short time to market (hours rather than days/weeks)
Platform as a Service, not an Infrastructure as a Service.
Vanilla Tridion, but customisations are supported.
Single tenant customer environments, multi tenant management.
NoOps Scalable operations, short time to market
Elasticity Scale up when needed, scale down when possible
Buy instead of build Focus on added value
IT Endorsable Security, resilience, manageability
Pragmatic Portability -> Maintain portability but not at cost of everything.
CM Server Pub Server Db Server …
Execution Environment Provisioning
AWS Cloud Resources
1. Provisioning of the infrastructure, security groups, DNS,
tagging and storage
2. Installation of the Tridion application, required modules,
hotfixes and pre-requisites
3. Configuration of the installed software
4. Deployment of the customer’s implementation
5. Hook each infrastructure component to monitoring