Be the first to like this
So what exactly is GP2GP?
In simple terms, it’s a software application which enables the electronic component of a patient’s general practice health record to be transferred from one GP practice to another.
Such transfers are:
- secure and confidential
- and almost immediate, ensuring that GPs can usually have a patient’s medical history available to them for their first consultation
This presentation deck covers the following key areas and is further supplemented by speaker notes.
- How the system works
- The benefits of using GP2GP
- GP2GP process overview (with screen shots)
- How to deal with incoming records
- The stages of business change
- Considerations and file sizes
- Technical requirements
- How you can prepare for GP2GP at your local practice
- Implementation guidelines