CERTIFIED SCRUM PROFESSIONAL® (CSP)
FAST PASS PROGRAM OVERVIEW
from the Scrum Alliance®
1. Be an active Certiﬁed ScrumMaster®
(CSM), Certiﬁed Product Owner®
(CPO) or Certiﬁed Scrum Developer®
2. 36 months of documented experience on an AgileScrum team in the
last ﬁve years.
3. 70 hours of continuing education in the form of Scrum Education Units
• CSM or CPO course counts as your initial 16 SEU!
• CSD courses counts as your initial 24 SEU!
Certiﬁed Scrum Professional®
, Certiﬁed ScrumMaster®
, Certiﬁed Product Owner®
, Certiﬁed Scrum
, Certiﬁed Scrum Coach®
and Certiﬁed Scrum Trainer®
are registered trademarks of the Scrum
WHERE DO I GET THE REMAINING SEU?
Through a combination of classroom instruction, attending conferences,
webinars, self-study and participating in your local AgileScrum
Cat A: Attending a Global (or Regional) Scrum Gathering or attending a local Scrum
Cat B: Training (or mentoring) from a Certiﬁed Scrum Trainer®
(CST), coaching from
Certiﬁed Scrum Coach®
(CSC) or training from an Scrum Alliance®
Cat C: Participating in Agile events or communities outside the Scrum Alliance®
Cat D: Volunteering ScrumAgile consulting or coaching services in your community.
Cat E: Reading (or writing) books, articles or blog posts or watching (or creating)
Cat F: Participating in webinars (or other online courses) or making a presentation on
WHAT DOES THIS PROGRAM GIVE ME THAT
I CANNOT GET MYSELF?
1. All the required SEU to submit your application.
No more hunting around for that last (or ﬁrst) course!
2. A community of peers to amplify your learning and support your
Learn and retain more by engaging with a supportive, learning community rather
than working in insolation.
3. Mentoring from an experienced CST and consultant.
Learn proven tools and techniques that will increase your success at work.
4. Review of your CSP application before you submit it.
Faster turn around of your application.