Be the first to like this
You need the right content to better attract interest, engage earlier and most importantly, help spark purchase decisions with skeptical executives and buying committees. However more of the same old white papers and product pitches won’t do the trick.
Did you know …
* 41% of buyers now desire more interactive and personalized content
* 62% want more benchmarking data, to know how they compare to peers and to get a competitive edge
* 97% prefer prescriptive content (over a product pitch), providing advice on what to do next
To address these changing buyer demands, you need newer interactive content. One of the best assets to accomplish this is an Interactive Assessment Tool. A provocative, personalized and prescriptive Assessment Tool can be made available from your web site. The tools are self-service to prospects and can be leveraged by sales reps and partners to help:
* Attract interest
* Engage earlier
* Uncover and prioritize buyer challenges
* Spark and motivate purchase decisions
This webcast showed specific examples of Interactive Assessment Tools and how the right discovery, comparative benchmarks, smart solution recommendations and personalized report can help improve your lead generation, drive purchase decisions and improve your competitive advantage.