1. A Tribute to Swami Vivekananda, on his birthday – 12 Jan 2012being celebrated as National Youth Day
2. “His (Swami Vivekananda) words are greatmusic, phrases in the style of Beethoven,stirring rhythms like the march of Handelchoruses. I cannot touch these sayings of his,scattered as they are through the pages ofbooks, at thirty years’ distance, withoutreceiving a thrill through my body like an electricshock. And what shocks, what transports, musthave been produced when in burning wordsthey issued from the lips of the hero!” Romain Rolland on Swami Vivekananda
3. The French Nobel Laureate Romain Rolland was introduced to Vedantaphilosophy through Swami Vivekananda’s writings. He wrote a book on Swami Vivekananda. His words clearly and convincingly reveal his admiration for Swami Vivekananda.
4. What YOU can do: Read at least a thought or two of Swami Vivekananda and experience the heart stirring burning thoughts that would surely inspire you to action;strengthen you; motivate you to think and reflect, and honestly attempt to do something really good.
5. Thank you for sparing your valuable time Viswam.firstname.lastname@example.org