1. Quick Reference: Google AdWords Consultant
Benefits of having a Google
2. Managing a Google AdWords campaign is a process
that requires inherent knowledge of product and
medium. Business owners, of course, know their
products in-depth. In fact, they should be the go to
source for anyone looking for information about their
products. It is theirs after all.
3. Because of this, a lot of business owners see
themselves as the right person to manage their
Google AdWords campaign. They know how to best
market their own product along with what type of
customers they want to attract.
4. How do I know if a professional is managing
my Google AdWords?
Our team at Find Your Ideal Customers is made up of
two types of PPC professionals:
1. A Google AdWords Manager: This person will have
had 1-3 years experience in managing Google AdWords
campaigns. They are mentored by a Google AdWords
Consultant to ensure their progression is swift.
5. 2. Google AdWords Consultant: This person will generally
have a minimum of 4 years experience in the PPC
industry and have managed over $10 million in
advertising spend. They are capable of training AdWords
Managers and can speak publicly about the
intricacies of AdWords
6. The above is a strong guide to utilise when looking
into someone to manage your Google AdWords
campaign. It’s no good signing a contract only to find
out that you have been placed in the hands of rookie
Google AdWords Manager who has no Consultant
guiding their bids.
7. The key is to ask to talk to your AdWords Consultant
before you sign on with a company. A salesman’s job
is to sell, so don’t simply trust that you are “getting
the best” – ask to speak to their best. You’ll then
quickly find out the quality of their AdWords team.
You could even run them through the
test we gave above!