The Baldrige Excellence Framework or Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (MBNQA) is the most prestigious award conferred on U.S. organizations in the business, health care, education, and nonprofit sectors in recognition of their attainment of world-class standards of performance excellence. The award is given by the President of the United States.
In fact, a National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) study in 2000 suggests that the companies comprising the Baldrige award winners have reported average compounded annual growth rates exceeding nine percent, and Kosko (2001) reports that, for the past 7 years, the Baldrige award winners have consistently outperformed the Standard and Poor’s 500 stock index by 4.4 to one.
• Understand the Baldrige framework as a model for performance excellence
• Explain the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence
• Define the Baldrige Criteria Point Values and Scoring Guidelines
• Describe the Baldrige assessment and site visit process
• Overview of the Baldrige Award
• Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence
• Scoring System
• Baldrige Assessment Process
• Baldrige Site Visit
• Baldrige Award Recipients
To download this complete presentation, please go to: http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg