3. Most paragraphs had atleast 2 quoted sources, but...
4. Just because quotes are in the same paragraph doesn’t mean they are “interacting”
5. “Mixing” means that thesources respond to each other which means you need to make that happen
6. See Useful Templates
7. Imagine you had 2 quotes:Day: “Advertising also educates. Itinforms us about candidates runningfor ofﬁce. It tells us about importantissues such as the beneﬁts of seatbeltuse, the dangers of drugs, and theproblem of drunk driving.”
8. And...Schrank: “A logical conclusion is thatadvertising works below the level ofconscious awareness and it workseven on those who claim immunity toits message.”
9. Then...Put them together in a paragraphsupporting or criticizing advertisingand have them “talk to each other.”