• In the developing country, people must have to forward
in the way of using the renewable resources to save the
• So focusing on the renewable resources, the business
growing nowadays in biomass briquettes manufacturing
from the biomass briquetting plant.
• The coal briquettes are made from the low immensity
residues such as the forestry leaves, agro-waste and
• By applying high pressure to these residues, the
briquettes are formed without any chemical binder.
• Huge quantity of briquettes is made with less power
equipment in very short time period.
• Hence, this process is the energy predictable and eco
• Briquettes which are made in biomass briquetting
machines have great benefits because of its pollution
• The advantages of briquettes over the black coal are:
1. Briquettes are less expensive than black coal
2. Reusability of briquettes is possible, whereas the black
coal can’t be reusable
3. Produce less smoke when burnt as compare to coal as they
have lower ash content
4. Contain less carbonic elements which are responsible for
5. Briquettes have higher convenient thermal value
6. Biomass briquettes have reliable quality and high burning
7. Briquettes bio coal are of perfectly sized for complete ignition
• Due to higher combustion and eco-friendly feature of
biomass briquettes, there are too many briquetting
presss manufacturing company are developed all over
• The applications of the briquettes are as listed below:
1. In food processing units, briquettes are used for preparing food
2. In Sugar mill and paper mills, briquettes are used for heat
3. In chemical plants, the briquettes used as a fuel for electricity and
4. In brick kiln and ceramic industries, briquettes are used for firing
5. Briquettes are used in heating and melting process of metal
• These all applications show that the Briquetting plants
contribute more to save the atmosphere from greenhouse
gases as compare to other solid fuels.
• So, briquettes are more preferable than black coal.