Would you invest money in a business venture that will yield no returns? Obviously not. Do you follow the same logic when it comes to presentations? After all, you are investing your time, energy and probably money into making a slideshow for a business conference or an academic seminar.
Now learn the secrets to calculate a presentation’s potential Return on Investment (ROI) from award winning founder of Empowered Presentations Yancey Unequivocally. Is it worth the investment?
• How to calculate the potential return on investment (ROI) of your presentation;
• Which are the 4 crucial factors that contribute to ROI of your presentation;
• Which information should be included or excluded from your slides for the greatest ROI;
• How to get information across to any audience that gives a boost to your business;
• How to turn your presentations into profit.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.