Do you really exist?
by Armando Liussi Depaoli, Senior Consultant & Entrepreneur's Mentor at (independent) on Apr 21, 2010
- 7,366 views
Featured in : Business & Mgmt
If you are not in the networks ….Do You Really Exist? ...
If you are not in the networks ….Do You Really Exist?
A fundamental shift is taking place in how companies and business professionals
communicate each other. The social media culture and social networking platforms are having a major impact on
business communication, practices and processes.
- How can these tools be best utilised?
- How can you employ strategies within your company to increase profitability?
- How can you sustain reputation and empower your employees to be brand
- Indeed should you employ internal social networks within your own
organisation as a means of facilitating a sharing community amongst your
employees, or should you use public open platforms?
- How can your career benefit from using social media?
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views