If you are not in the networks ….Do You Really Exist?
A fundamental shift is taking place in how companies and business professionals
communicate each other. The social media culture and social networking platforms are having a major impact on
business communication, practices and processes.
- How can these tools be best utilised?
- How can you employ strategies within your company to increase profitability?
- How can you sustain reputation and empower your employees to be brand
- Indeed should you employ internal social networks within your own
organisation as a means of facilitating a sharing community amongst your
employees, or should you use public open platforms?
- How can your career benefit from using social media?