1.  Pick a children’s book. Think back to your favorite children’s picture book. Links for suggestions http://www.teachersandfamilies.com/o pen/prireading.cfm http://childrensbooksguide.com/top-100 http://www.scholastic.com/parents/boo ks-and-reading/book-lists/
2. 1. Remember how your teacher used to read and act out voices and read like she was so excited? Practice that!
3.  First, introduce yourself. Kids want to know everything they can about you! Name Where you live These are just Occupation suggestions. College attended How you know me Why you chose this book Oh and be sure to say hello to Mrs. Martin’s class and friends ( in case we have guests watching)
4.  Next, read the book! Show pictures use that teacher voice! After you complete the story please share your favorite parts and any connections you might have madeConnections = something like whathappened in the story happened to you,someone you know, another story youread, in the world somewhere
5.  You can upload the video to You Tube for free and share the link. The maximum amount of time you have is about 15 minutes I think. Send me the link to LNCausey@aldine.k12.tx.us Include an address for thank you card please
6.  If you have any questions please email me at LNL71908@gmail.comI truly appreciate you doing this for my 2ndgrade class. I think they will truly enjoyhearing new voices and “meeting” newpeople.Feel free to recruit others!Thanks again!!