SharePoint is a powerful, flexible, and extensible business platform that offers a rich set of capabilities and solutions to many challenges faced in enterprises today. However, the breadth and depth of the SharePoint platform drives a certain amount of complexity for deployment planning and execution. Implementing SharePoint without having a clear definition and roadmap of the desired end result leads to reduced ROI, underachievement of business goals and objectives, and improperly architected solutions.
During this webinar, Northridge will leverage expertise developed over many successful SharePoint implementations to reveal deployment best practices, the Northridge SharePoint maturity model, and resulting enterprise benefits. Whether your enterprise is new to SharePoint or has been utilizing the platform for some time, this webinar will help you to fully realize your SharePoint investment by focusing on a modular approach that can be integrated in a new implementation or even to resolve challenges associated with an existing implementation.
This webinar will focus on the 5 core components that drive a successful SharePoint deployment including:
- Strategy: providing guidance and direction (roadmap) throughout the SharePoint lifecycle
- Architecture: planning physical and logical structure for your SharePoint solution
- User Engagement: defining how your SharePoint end users will interact with the solution
- Execution: identifying SharePoint project objectives and developing plans for achievement
- Governance: supporting the SharePoint project framework and post-deployment management of the SharePoint solution