One fine body…
- Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area, United States
- Work Staff Developer & Teacher Author at Hello Literacy, Inc.
- Industry Education
- Website www.helloliteracy.blogspot.com
- About Jennifer Jones is an educator. She worked as an elementary educator with 16 years of classroom experience. Jennifer is also an adult educator with 5 years of experience teaching and training teachers on best practices for 21st century instruction, curriculum, assessment, student motivation, and digital literacies. Jennifer works with schools and districts all over the United States to train teachers on how to put these best practices into measurable action. Jennifer is a dynamic, enthusiastic and captivating presenter. She inspires teachers everywhere with her motivational spirit and passionate personality.
common core ela common core state standards initiative critical thinking disciplinary literacy elementary school graphic organizers guided reading handouts hello literacy hellojenjones helloliteracy higher level thinking hots inferring instructional strategies jennifer jones kindergarten literacy marzano picture of the day reading comprehension revised blooms taxonomy rigor teachers urgency vocabulary instruction more…
21st century classroom 21st century education 6-step process analogies beck & mckeown buyer ccss standard 10 clarifying common core common core ela common core state standards common core state standards initiative comparing and contrasting comparison matrix complex text comprehension strategy instruction connecting content area writing critical thinking customer service data disciplinary literacy early learning education educational assessment educators ela ela strategies elementary school engagement english language arts eog facebook fifty shades of the common core followers glogster google docs google forms graphic organizers guided reading handouts helljenjones hello literacy hellojenjones helloliteracy high yield strategies higher level thinking hots inferring instagram instructional strategies instructional technology jen jones jennifer jones k-12 k12education kindergarten learning literacy literacy block literacy instruction marzano mclass metaphor ncra online shopping parent handout pd penzu picture of the day predicting presentation preventing misguided reading prezi print concepts professional development questioning rbt reading reading comprehension reading informational text reading instruction reading literature reciprocal teaching research based best practices response to intervention revised blooms taxonomy rigor rit.1 rit.2 rit.3 rit.4 rit.5 rit.6 rit.7 rit.8 ri rl.1 rl.10 rl.2 rl.3 rl.4 rl.5 rl.6 rl.7 rl.9 rti shelfari similarities and differences social media marketing socialmedia staff development student achievement students summarizing supporting the common core at home teachers teachers pay teachers teaching resources technology test-taking strategies text complexity text talk lessons the 7 big areas of reading tier 2 interventions tier 2 vocabulary instruction titanpad urgency using pictures to teach venn diagrams voc vocabulary vocabulary instruction web 2.0 web20 tools weebly word clouds wordle writing writing to learn …less
- (Graham Brown) The Anthropolo... by mobileyouth 2 years ago
- Be a Creative Superhero. Save... by EveSimon 3 years ago
- Science Notebooks Ppt by chambless.... 7 years ago
- Superteacher Visual Resume by ohmgrrl 5 years ago
- The importance of using multi... by rvb1019 5 years ago
- Netiquette by bethanyvsmith 4 years ago
- How to make Awesome Diagrams ... by otikik 5 years ago
- You Suck At PowerPoint! by @j... by jessedee 5 years ago