3. Its a fine sunny day in the forest and a lionis sitting outside his cave, lying lazily in thesun. Along comes a fox, out on a walk.Fox: "Do you know the time, because mywatch is broken"Lion: "Oh, I can easily fix the watch foryou"Fox: "Hmm... But its a very complicatedmechanism, and your big claws will onlydestroy it even more“
4. Lion: "Oh no, give it to me, and it will befixed"Fox: "Thats ridiculous! Any fool knows thatlazy lions with great claws cannot fixcomplicated watches"Lion: "Sure they do, give it to me and it will befixed"
5. The lion disappears into his cave, andafter a while he comes back with thewatch which is running perfectly. The foxis impressed, and the lion continues to lielazily in the sun, looking very pleased withhimself.
6. Soon a wolf comes along and stops to watchthe lazy lion in the sun.Wolf: "Can I come and watch TV tonight withyou, because mine is broken"Lion: "Oh, I can easily fix your TV for you"Wolf: "You dont expect me to believe suchrubbish, do you? There is no way that a lazylion with big claws can fix a complicated TV“Lion: "No problem. Do you want to try it?"
7. The lion goes into his cave, and after awhile comes back with a perfectlyfixed TV. The wolf goes away happilyand amazed.
8. Scene :Inside the lions cave. In one corner are half a dozen small and intelligent looking rabbits who are busily doing very complicated work with very detailedinstruments. In the other corner lies a huge lion looking very pleased with himself.
9. Moral :IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY AMANAGER IS FAMOUS; LOOK AT THE WORK OF HIS SUBORDINATES.
10. Management Lesson In the context of the working world : IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY SOMEONE UNDESERVED ISPROMOTED; LOOK AT THE WORK OF HIS SUBORDINATES.
11. Story # 2
12. Its a fine sunny day in the forest and a rabbitis sitting outside his burrow, tippy-tappingon his typewriter. Along comes a fox, out fora walk.Fox: "What are you working on?"Rabbit: "My thesis."Fox: "Hmm... What is it about?"Rabbit: "Oh, Im writing about how rabbitseat foxes."Fox: "Thats ridiculous ! Any fool knows thatrabbits dont eat foxes!"
13. Rabbit: "Come with me and Ill show you!"They both disappear into the rabbitsburrow. After few minutes, gnawing on a foxbone, the rabbit returns to his typewriterand resumes typing.Soon a wolf comes along and stops to watchthe hardworking rabbit.
14. Wolf: "Whats that you are writing?"Rabbit: "Im doing a thesis on how rabbits eatwolves."Wolf: "you dont expect to get such rubbishpublished, do you?"Rabbit: "No problem. Do you want to seewhy?"The rabbit and the wolf go into the burrow andagain the rabbit returns by himself, after a fewminutes, and goes back to typing.
15. Finally a bear comes along and asks, "Whatare you doing?Rabbit: "Im doing a thesis on how rabbitseat bears."Bear: "Well thats absurd ! "Rabbit: "Come into my home and Ill showyou"
16. Scene :As they enter the burrow, the rabbit introduces the bear to the lion.
17. Moral:IT DOESNT MATTER HOW SILLY YOUR THESIS TOPIC IS; WHATMATTERS IS WHOM YOU HAVE AS A SUPERVISOR.
18. Management LessonIn the context of the working world:IT DOESNT MATTER HOW BADYOUR PERFORMANCE IS; WHAT MATTERS IS WHETHER YOUR BOSS LIKES YOU OR NOT.