Be the first to like this
Thanks to increasing demand from domestic market and great demand from overseas, Chinese pinene industry developed fast in the past few years. However, greatly impacted by weather disasters, infestations, planting of fast-growing trees, etc. in the past two years, the outputs of gum rosin and gum turpentine have dropped. CCM will figure out whether the decreased gum turpentine will have negative impact on the production of pinene. Besides, the performance of pinene production in 2009 and in the next 5~10 years will be presented in this report.
Nowadays, domestic pinene consumption keeps increasing and the degree of dependence on foreign trade has decreased. In this report, the export situation of pinene (α-pinene and β-pinene) in 2009 and destinations and exporters in 2009 which is different from those before 2005 will be analyzed.
In China, α-pinene is mainly applied in synthetic camphor, synthetic borneol, and all kinds of synthetic perfume. β-pinene is mainly applied to synthesized flavors and polymerized terpene resin. In this report, you will find market shares of these two kinds of pinene in 2009 as well as their difference from those in 2006.
Besides the points above, CCM will also provide you an insightful analysis on the following aspects:
- Prices of α-pinene and β-pinene in the past and currently
- Supply situation of all pinene producers
- Introduction to major derivatives of α-pinene
- Introduction to major derivatives of β-pinene
- Raw material supply for α-pinene and β-pinene
- Key influencing factors for the development of α-pinene and β-pinene industry in China
- Forecast on production, export and consumption of α-pinene and β-pinene in next 5-10 years in China
- Detailed introduction to all active and stopped pinene producers in China