Razorfish releases another amazing report about social influence marketing. It’s an inspiring and great read, below are just a few key topics from the report:
• The Razorfish Social Influence Survey, which unearths the importance of social media ininfluencing purchase decisions.
• A feature on how social media is becoming both a paid and unpaid distribution mechanismfor advertising content.
• A look at how social features are becoming integrated into online display advertising.
• A piece on how tools such as Facebook Connect are moving the social graph out onto the Web.
• An introduction to the SIM Score and what it means for marketing.
This is my personal upload for Slideshare Users. On http://fluent.razorfish.com/ , you will find the official upload (better for print)