Evidence: Memorable moments.ENGLISH DOT WORKS 2. SENA. semana 2 actividad 2.
Learning activity 2 / Actividad de aprendizaje 2
Evidence: Memorable moments / Evidencia: Momentos memorables
In this evidence, you will have to record an audio file. Please record the
questions and the corresponding answers changing the highlighted in bold. / En
esta evidencia de aprendizaje, usted deberá grabar un archivo de audio. Por
favor grabe las preguntas y las respectivas respuestas modificando lo resaltado
en letra negrita.
Question / Pregunta Suggested answers / Respuestas
1. When were you born? I was born on July 20th
2. Where were you born? I was born in Cucuta.
3. What was your first school? My first school was “Maria Goretti”.
It was in Zulia (N. de Santander.)
4. When did you start school? I started school in 1999. I was 6
5. When did you finish school? I finished school in 2001. I was 16
6. What was your first job? My first job was as a waiter.
I worked in a disco.
7. What did you want to be when
you were 8 years old?
When I was 8 I wanted to be a
8. What was your favorite toy when
you were a child?
My favorite toy when I was a child
was a toy car my mom gave me.
9. Where did you live when you
were 10 years old?
When I was 10, I lived in the
neighborhood Niza in the city
10.What did you do on your last
On my last vacation I went to
Bogota. I watched movies, I went
to a party, and I spent time with
my family, etc.
11.What did you do on the
On the weekend, I did work
English course of the SENA, I
went to the park and I
went to the church, etc.
12.What was the most important
event in your life last year?
The most important event last year
was that I completed my certification
as an auditor in integrated quality
When you finish your work, send the file to your instructor through the platform
1. Click on the title of this evidence.
2. Click on Examinar mi equipo and look for the file in your computer. Make
sure the file is attached.
3. Leave a comment for the instructor (optional).
4. Click Enviar.
Una vez finalice la evidencia envíe al instructor el archivo a través de la
1. Dé clic en el título de esta evidencia.
2. Dé clic en el enlace Examinar mi equipo y busque el archivo en su
computador. Asegúrese de adjuntar el archivo.
3. Escriba algún comentario si lo considera pertinente.
4. Dé clic en Enviar.
Note: This evidence is an individual activity. Remember to check the learning
guide in order to know if you have done all the assigned activities, know how to
develop them and deliver them correctly.
Nota: esta evidencia es de carácter individual. Recuerde revisar la guía de
aprendizaje con el fin de verificar que ha realizado todas las actividades
propuestas, saber cómo desarrollarlas y entregarlas correctamente.
Criterios de evaluación
Describe experiencias pasadas teniendo en cuenta la estructura
gramatical, vocabulario y contexto requeridos.
Usa los números ordinales y cardinales cuando se refiere a eventos
Usa los verbos regulares e irregulares en pasado simple con la estructura
y el vocabulario requeridos.