What are you doing to retain top talent?
- 329 views
Are you suffering from poor leadership in your company? ...
Are you suffering from poor leadership in your company?
• High Turnover
• Leadership Burnout
• Repeated Errors
• Poor Productivity
• Missed Goals and Deadlines
• Lack of Training
• No Career Path Plan
• Conflict in the Workplace
• Leadership is the number one reason why employees leave.
• 40% of respondents said their bosses didn’t keep their word and fail to give credit when due.
• 25% said bosses talk poorly about them behind their back, invade their privacy, and give them the silent treatment.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views