The New Way of Developing with AEM 6.0 | Sightly | Beautiful Markup
The New Way of Developing with AEM 6.0
Sightly | Beautiful Markup
Şenol Taş, Senior Computer Scientist, Adobe
Follow me @thelabertasch
Stay informed about Sightly @sightlyio
Tweet during my talk #BeautifulMarkup #aemhub
– Lightweight: No dependencies, fast and lean.
– Secure: Automatic contextual XSS protection and URL externalization.
– Code-less: Enforce separation of concerns between logic and
– Language agnostic: Easy to port to any programming language.
– Standard: Write readable & valid HTML5.
– Extensible: Straight-forward API for logic.
– Intuitive: Clear, simple & restricted feature set.
Faster time to market:
Reduced development and maintenance eﬀort, therefore shorter projects
and overall a reduced TCO.
Simpliﬁed workﬂow: Between the web developers (or design agency)
and the AEM Java developers.
Sightly Expression Language
@ OptionName=”String”, OptionName2=field.field, OptionsName3=[field, “string”]