1. 21th November 2008 – Kassel Ronan Chardonneau Rosa Paola Picariello Mistery Shopping
2. <ul><li>Choice: We chose this museum for his worldwide recognition, the Grimm brothers being internationally famous. </li></ul><ul><li>Evaluation: We wanted before all to evaluate the quality of their personnel and the fun and entertainment this museum could give us. </li></ul><ul><li>Our expectations before starting : </li></ul><ul><li>low expectations, </li></ul><ul><li>some books, </li></ul><ul><li>illustrations, </li></ul><ul><li>fairy tales. A comfortable museum and a place to relax. </li></ul>WHAT?? Bruder Grimm-Museum in Kassel. REASON We wanted to do something interesting and entertaining related to the city of Kassel. We didn’t know the service concept!!!!
3. THE INSTRUMENT 1/3 <ul><li>4 parts corresponding to the 4 steps of a visit. </li></ul><ul><li>Different weights that correspond on the impact on the overall quality of the service; </li></ul><ul><li>Two different scales for two different types of questions: </li></ul>I totally agree I agree Indifferent I disagree Totally disagree 4 PT 3 PT 2 PT 1 PT 0 PT
4. THE INSTRUMENT 2/3
5. THE INSTRUMENT 3/3 Final score: 72%
6. TANGIBLES PROCESS CORE AUGUMENTED
7. RESULTS Our Expectation have been in part confirmed: there was not a real focus on the stories. 45% 60% 82,8% 50% Staff: high moral and empathetic; Settings and Atmosphere : very good; Exhibits : interesting and well exposed but lack in explanation; Very good core but no additional services . Problem: no access for disable…