View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Senior UX Designer
45K-55K + Benefits
Our client is looking for a User Experience Designer to join their growing team and perform a key role within the company where
you'll have a shared responsibility for the UX of key features in their mobile and web products. You'll need to have a real passion
for user experience and a strong track record of innovative user-centered design thinking applied to web & mobile devices (phone,
As part of the Product and User Experience Team, you’ll focus on new feature design as well as analysis of the existing experience.
You'll work closely with our business stakeholders, technology team and operational teams to design key features of our core
mobile products - all the while being a champion of our users.
• Translate business and customer requirements into meaningful interactive experiences – taking big ideas and working
collaboratively to evolve them into usable features
• Translate research findings into creative concepts and functional components
• Clearly articulate your solutions to internal stakeholders. You should be able to:
1. Design the information architecture and interaction behaviour for new features and functionality – through the use of
workflows, sitemaps, wireframes etc.
2. Collaborate with product managers, visual designers and developers to improve the designs and ensure they can be
3. Develop prototypes for demonstration and evaluation of concepts using tools such as Axure and Invision
4. Demonstrate designs and be able to articulate the design rationale based on relevant customer insights and user research.
• Evaluate existing designs against recognised design principle and propose alternative solutions where designs could be
Desired Skills and Experience
It is essential that you have a strong, in-depth knowledge of User Interface Design principles and processes, Human Factors,
Interaction Design guidelines, industry standards and trends, and the software development process; especially in the online
(web) and mobile environment (tablet and phone). Your experience will cover all aspects of user experience research and design.
You will need demonstrated experience of:
• Designing user interfaces for a wide variety of web, mobile and tablet experiences
• Designing for both the iOS and Android platforms (native apps)
• Working effectively with multi-disciplinary teams; and understanding how to contribute to all phases of the software
development lifecycle, especially in an agile environment.
• Capable of thinking at a conceptual level.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
• Proficiency in a variety of design tools used for the creation of specifications as well as tools used for demonstration and
• A high tolerance for ambiguity and a strong desire to organize it
• Openness to alternatives suggestions and peer reviews, and ability to challenge design ideas in a positive and collaborative way
• Experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or user experience designer (or similar role), concentrating
significantly on mobile experiences
• Knowledge of HCI techniques such as task analysis and state modelling
• Experience in both agencies and client-side (or a strong desire to now move client-side)
Please Contact Tim@abrs.com for more info and to apply!
I'm always happy to talk; 07827373639