2. KaiXoFundamental ProblemTravellers haven’t found travel experiences which satisfies their needs.Identified needs: We have interviewed to the following organizations and we have identified from the learning on our potential customers that: -We need to build Personalized Programs. Depending on the customer profile we address, the program should have more intensity in a feature or in another. -Price can become the main characteristic. These is more highlighted in universities. -Segments have different ways to communicate, each segment has to have their own channels and communication skills.
3. KaiXo KaiXo’s DescriptionOur missionIn response to our commitment to restore and develop the Basque culture and because of theknowledge and experience we have achieved to do so, we propose to offer a solution of Basquecultural tourism. “Spread basque culture identity all over the world through travel Desinging and offering basque culture based travel experiences through which the travellers intend to widen their knowledge and acquire deep understanding of minority cultures.”
4. KaiXoStrategic Goals Basque Culture Tourism Awaken foreigner’s interest for learning and discovering the origin and evolution of our language. Develop and pass on knowledge and experiences that help as spreading our culture identity abroad. Cultivate the atmosphere which favoures the exchange of people’s custom, tradition and way of life.
5. KaiXo Value propositionKaiXo Basque Tourism Agency= Cultural Heritage Tourism Basque: As particular interpretation of ethnic and identity tourism of a culture. Understanding as an alive culture: Tradition + Modernity. Educational: Intellectual motivations with deep learning/acquisition of knowledge that increases the profit of experiences. Experiential: Participatory experiences to transform them into something memorable. Human: As a place for encounter and dialogue between people by generating an emotional connection. Human Contact Experiences Intellectual motivation ¡¡innovative!!
6. KaiXo Program prototypeKaiXo develops cultural travel programs for groups interested in learning Basque cultural Identity.From the map of cultural events, to our knowledge, defines Basque culture will design programscapable of transmitting knowledge and providing extraordinary experiences for visitors.This program will have the right mix of information and experience, and will include theparticipation of members of the group experts and his extensive and valuable network of relationships.KaiXo programs may be:On demand: in an initial phase, we will consider the characteristics and interests of the visiting groupto design a program that meets your needs more clarifiers knowledge and experiences more rewardingfor each individual case.Predesigned: subsequently, and without leaving customized programs, we will have more knowledgeto establish fixed programs to which any interested party may join individually.
7. KaiXoTeamWe are a cultural association that through its history and experimentation and learning of theirpeople, has accumulated a deep knowledge of Basque culture. And in particular, the years ofexperience support our remarkable ability to recover and develop our culture.KaiXo develops cultural travel programs for groups interested in learning Basque culturalIdentity. From the map of cultural events, to our knowledge, defines Basque culture will designprograms capable of transmitting knowledge and providing extraordinary experiences forvisitors.This program will have the right mix of information and experience, and will include theparticipation of members of the group experts and his extensive and valuable network ofrelationships.
8. KaiXoBusiness Model
9. 1. Development of travelprograms on Basquecultural heritage forgroups interested inlearning Basque culturalidentity.2. Cultural HeritageTourism:- Basque: As a particularinterpretation of an ethnicor cultural identity.Understood as a livingculture: Tradition &Modernity.3 Educational: deep 1. Direct Channel:learning to enrich Website, Social Media, Travelerscustomers experience. Magazines, Specialized Blogs, Incoming Tourism Website, Basque communities4.Experiential and abroad, Tourism Trade Fairparticipatory experiencesto transform them into 2. Indirect Channel:something memorable. Incoming Travel Agencies in The Basque Country, Niche Travel Agencies5. Human: As a place for (Cultural), Foreing Tour Operator Stateencounter and dialogue Foreing and Trade institute, Basquebetween people by Convention Bureau, Internationalgenerating an emotional Exchange Programs, Basque lecturesconnection abroad, Business Schools
10. KaiXoMarketing Strategies Channels: Social Media Google Adwords Travelers Magazines Specialized Blogs Incoming Tourism Website Basque communities abroad Tourism Trade Fair Incoming travel agencies in the Basque Country Retail travel agencies in the country of origin: UK and France Foreign Tour Operators: UK and France Public Tourism Organization of the Basque Country: Basque Tour Spanish Public Tourism Organization: Turespaña International Exchange Programs Basque Lectures Abroad Business Schools
11. KaiXo Google Adwords We are to open a google adwords campaign to bring traffic to our site. This campaign will be segmented in order to basque interests and cultural interests, so we get to our potential consumers. The invest that we will be made is around 50 euros throught out a week.
12. KaiXo Social Media FACEBOOK. We are going to open a facebook fan page, as people don’t know us we have to pay advertising on facebook to get traffic to our fan page. Our fan page is going to link to our site in each picture, in the info about us, in our wall, so people can come visit our site. The advertising campaign on Facebook, we will invest 15 euros telling people to come and join our fan page. This will last for a week. This will be segment by interest on culture and travels. As we are new on facebook, we are going to start following pages as Travel magazines, Culture magazines, Culture and Travel initiative and so on. So we can write in their walls and invite them first to our website and then to our fan page. TWITTER. As on facebook we will open a twitter profile, prepare with the info and links we need to bring them to our site. Also we will teet with mentions to invite Travel and/or cultural magazines, Travel/cultural Initiatives and so on, to our site.
13. KaiXoTravelers Magazines We will email to all the writers and workers of these type of magazines so we can invite them to visit our site by a video edited and presented by us. We have to do a great effort to get those emails opened.
14. KaiXoInternational Exchange Programsand Basque Lectures Abroad As we have planed with Travelers Magazines, we will email the group of persons responsible of this Programs, so we can invited them to visit our site. We also will ask them to publish our initiative in their newsletters so we can have the feedback of their subscribers
15. Business Schools KaiXo We are going to follow the same strategic, email the group of professionals that are behind and invite them to visit our site.
16. KaiXo Specialized Blogs Choose the five most important travel and culture blogs and publish banner ads. Get in touch with twenty bloggers related to culture, travel and specific discipline. Show them our project and manage to publish a post about KaiXo. Advertise KaiXo in some interesting blogs through promoted posts. Get in touch with journalists, who have a blog about travel or culture and work in international media, and show KaiXo. Invite them to register on our website if they are interested in taking part in the Blog Trip that we are going to organize. Take an active part in different blogs through comments.
17. KaiXoIncoming Tourism Website Send an email with the KaiXo’s presentation and manage to publish information about our project on its newsletter. Manage to appear in these website as recommendation to get to know Basque Country.
18. KaiXoBasque Communities abroad Send an email and the KaiXo’s presentation to Basque communities abroad. Organize a video conference with the Basque associations abroad and the Basque centers so as to explain members of these organizations our project. Invite Basque centers representatives to register on our website if they are interested in taking part in the package tour that we are going to organize. Ask administrator of Official Basque Centers website for publishing our project.
19. KaiXo Tourism Trade Fair Attend Tourism Trade Fair to make contacts. Manage to visit our website the visitors and exhibitor. Advertisiments in the magazine of Tourism Trade Fair.
20. KaiXoIncoming travel agencies in the Basque country Conduct mailing campaigns to incoming agencies in the Basque Country inviting them to leave their email in exchange for receiving an invitation to our opening event. Face to face visits to incoming agencies in the Basque Country: Introduce our site and encourage them to visit it in case they want to obtain an invitation to our opening event.
21. KaiXoRetail travel agencies in th country oforigin: UK, France. Phone call to selected travel agencies (experienced in organising cultural trips or specialised in the Basque Country) and introduce ourselves. Once they know a bit of us, let them know about our opening event and invite them to register in our site in case they would like to follow it online. Support our phone call with an email afterwards. Invite these companies to be our friends in our Facebook fan page. Encourage them to participate in the Facebook raffle of an orientation trip to the Basque Country.
22. KaiXoForeign tour operator Phone call to tour operators specialised in cultural trips to introduce our project. Invite them to leave their contact details in our site in case they are willing to receive our visit to know each other. Example: Martin Randall Travel: http://www.martinrandall.com/
23. KaiXoPublic tourism organization of theBasque Country: Basquetour Create an article to request it´s publication in the monthly guide "Disfrutar de Euskadi ". Encourage Basquetour to visit our website and let the e-mail to continue receiving our articles. Participate in all Basque Governments social profiles by posting a call to action: visit our page. These are the channels: Basque Country thematic YouTube channel. “viajando por Euskadi” forum. Mailing volunteering to host the next fam trip or press trip they promote ( the government). Let them know that if they are interested they can leave their email at our site and we will contact them. Perform tracking where the Basque Government advertises and put there a banner that links to our website. Send a company video presentation where its indicated that for more information they can leave their email on the web to receive more info. Participar en la comunidad virtual de embajadores de Euskadi proponiendo planes en nombre de Kaixo (http://www.euskadisaboreala.es/es/) enlazando a nuestra web. Participate in the virtual community of "ambassadors of the Basque Country" (http://www.euskadisaboreala.es/es/) suggesting things to do and see in the Basque Country. Publish all our suggestions with a link to our website.
24. KaiXo Spanish public tourism organization: Turespaña (Instituto de turismo de España) Emailing volunteering to host the next fam trip or press trip arranged by Turespaña in the Basque Country. Let them know that if they are interested they can leave their email at our site and we will contact them.
25. KaiXoFeedback Analysis Google Analytics KPI’s Google Adwords Rates Facebook Advertise RatesGoogle Analytics This tool will help us to prove if we woke up an interest on our potential consumers. We will focused on: Unique visitors Rebound Rate KPI’S This indicators will help us to know the feedback that we are going to have out of our website (off line). -Number of phone calls (with the aim to get more info) -Number of mails answered -Number of messages left on our fan page or Twitter account