1. Workshop three – today’s planPart one: Your ‘journey’ so farYour thoughts on on-line marketing at stage oneYour thoughts nowKey words which describe its impact on your businessPart two: Your progressYour aims and objectivesYour project and your progressPart three: The case study and presentation of outcomesIdeas and discussionWhat to develop, what to include and how to connect with the student report
2. Workshop threePart one: Your ‘journey’ so farYour thoughts on on-line marketing at stage oneYour thoughts nowKey words which describe its impact on your business
3. Your journeyA digital marketing visionHow do you understand the term ‘digital marketing’? What are the benefits / costs?Added customer value through digital marketingHow do you add value through your online presence?Customer insightHow clear is your view of your audience(s)?Small business versus larger businessHow does digital marketing differ by size of organisation?Network and industryWhat are the network effects of the project? How important is the role of your ITpartner? What is the state of digital marketing overall in your industry?
4. Workshop threePart two: Your progressYour aims and objectivesYour project and your progress
5. Smart Insights
6. Developing the strategySituation: where are we now?Objectives: where do we wantto be?Strategy: how do we get there?Tactics: how exactly do we getthere?Action: what is our plan?Control: did we get there?
7. Workshop threePart three: The case study and presentation of outcomesIdeas and discussionWhat to develop, what to include and how to connect with the student report
9. Developing the case studyhttp://getconcentric.com/portfolio/gerber#http://pinterest.com/pin/265642077992950233/
10. Developing the case studyBackground/summaryBackground to your business and objectives in terms of on-line marketing.Context – set the sceneArea of focus/problem:Describe your objectives, what you needed to do and any challenges you faced.What were you trying to achieve?Action/tactics:What did you do? What action did you take? What was the plan?Who did what?
11. Developing the case studyOutcome/return:What was the result? The impact? What was the outcome?Learning: What did you learn? What experiences can you share?What would you do differently in future? Or what has this made you do differently?Next steps: What are you going to do now?Also consider-Images-Video and infographics-Screen grabs-Lessons learned-Magic moments (testimonials and quotes)
12. Developing the case studyGive it value – relevant information (start, middle, end)-How you solved a problem that other businesses may be facingFind the unique angle and tell an actual story-What makes it special?-Where were the impacts?Help the reader see themselves in the story-Best practice-Shared learning