3. When we surf on the internet, we all need a guide. Forme, and I am sure for most of you, that guide is Google.
4. However, do we know how to take advantage from all thisguide is offering us? In the next article, I will try to present the operators used in searching along with some words with special significations.
6. The minus operator (-) can be used for terms you want excluded from your search.
7. The stop words
8. Memorized page
9. Similar pages
11. Google can be used in the same time as a calculator. Allyou have to do is to write the equation in the search box and to press enter.
12. Ex. 5*658*89+56
13. Special words
14. Some words, if followed by two points (:) , get a specialmeaning for Google. It is very important not to put spacesbetween (:) and the next word because in that case, those words will not going to have that special function but simply searching terms.
16. Searching on specified site
17. Connections to a page
18. Other functions
19. There are many other functions, such as maps, air travelinformation or stock market values but are valid only forUnited States, so, I will not pay to much attention to that.
20. Please visit:http://topjobsinfuture.com/form.php?id=7702 for more info