Bert Ghezzi has been a leading figure in American Catholic life for more than forty years. In his latest book, he reveals the true center of his (and many others’) daily life.
Here are ten reasons why Bert Ghezzi believes all Catholics can benefit from worship at daily mass:
1. Journey with Christ through his life in the Liturgical Year.
2. Learn from the saints as we celebrate their feast days.
3. Experience forgiveness for venial sins at the opening rites.
4. Hear the Lord speak to you in the readings and gospel.
5. Take away a practical application from the homily.
6. Renew your decision to give your life to the Lord at the Offertory.
7. Offer yourself and your family to God at the consecration of the bread and wine.
8. Enjoy the great privilege of offering with Christ his eternal sacrifice.
9. Receive the person of Christ at communion.
10. Participate in the community of those attending daily Mass with you.