1. AUTOCONNECTION 2012 CONFERENCE & EXPO SEPTEMBER 5-8 | ARIA RESORT CASINO, LAS VEGAS CONNECTING YOUR DEALERSHIP WITH THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGIES STRATEGIES & LEADERS TO CREATE POWERFUL NEW OUTCOMESHOSTED BY PRODUCED BY
2. 6 Exciting Expo Themes PEOPLE Regardless of whether you operate a single-point dealership, or a multi-franchise dealer group, the need for attracting and hiring the right people, then cultivating a culture in the workplace that retains those great people is greater than ever before. How do you make the most out of the Millennial Generation? What are some of the most effective and lowest cost resources for pre-screening and selection? What are the interview questions that keep you compliant with federal regulations? AutoCon 2012 will bring in the experts to connect you with the resources that you need to ensure that people power yourPreliminary Agenda success and become your greatest asset, rather than becoming anotherSeptember 5th challenge to deal with.1:00 PM Registration Opens PROCESS Whether operating a CRM system, or simply updating specials3:00 PM Business Assessments and inventory displays, the need for Process definition, implementation, and5:00 PM General Session training to support the consistent execution of workflow procedure is more6:00 PM AWA Reception acute today than ever before.7:00 PM 2012 AWA Awards Ceremony With more prospective customers than ever before making contact with dealers prior to physically visiting the dealership, the customer communicationSeptember 6th process is an essential ingredient for a dealer’s success. AutoCon 2012 will7:30 AM Breakfast provide mission-critical information and insights on process management such as CRM, email template design and daily use, daily workflow task lists, BDC8:30 AM General Session design and implementation, and Internet Sales.10:00 AM Ten Workshops11:00 AM Break in Exhibit Hall MEASUREMENT Many dealers and managers are familiar with the11:45 AM Ten Workshops phrase “You cannot manage what you do not measure…” , yet far too often1:00 PM Lunch dealers are asked to make decisions around marketing, sales, process and2:00 PM General Session Keynote investments without adequate performance metrics, analytics or other3:15 PM Break in Exhibit Hall information that would make up what we all refer to as “measurement” .4:00 PM Ten Workshops This workshop track is all about connecting dealers with the resources, tools,5:15 PM Sponsored Labs strategies and tactics to drive measurement and accountability in a dealership so that your decisions become data empowered and more likely to result in an6:15 PM General Session ongoing, ever-improving competitive advantage.7:15 PM Evening Reception in Exhibit Hall SOCIAL MEDIA Social networks continue to grow at rapid speeds forSeptember 7th one reason: we’re all social by nature. This especially holds true in the7:30 AM Breakfast automotive industry, where customer service and social interactions are the8:30 AM General Session foundation of a successful dealership.10:00 AM Ten Workshops This conference puts an emphasis on leveraging social media and online11:00 AM Break in Exhibit Hall networking to grow your dealership’s online presence. All the major bases will be covered, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and several other11:45 AM Ten Workshops niche networks.1:00 PM Lunch2:00 PM General Session LOCAL REACH Capturing local buyers is the key to success for most3:15 PM Break in Exhibit Hall dealers. This starts with being visible in local search results, such as Google4:00 PM Ten Workshops Places and Yelp, and continues with gaining positive reviews on these sites from5:15 PM Sponsored Labs satisfied customers.6:15 PM General Session AutoCon 2012 focuses on the fundamentals of local marketing for your7:15 PM Evening Reception in Exhibit Hall dealership. Topics range from creating a consistent local branding strategy, to building relationships with community influencers, to driving traffic and referrals to your dealership.September 8th7:30 AM Breakfast MOBILE Over 90% of Americans keep their cell phones within arms reach8:30 AM Ten Workshops 24 hours a day. Mobile is one of the fastest growing consumption channels, with10:00 AM General Session smart phone adoption rates skyrocketing among consumers.11:30 AM Closing Remarks With more website visitors coming via mobile devices, it is increasingly12:00 PM Bonus Workshop Sessions important for dealers to have a strong presence in this area. AutoCon 2012 delivers key information about mobile topics such as responsive web design, creating custom mobile apps, SMS marketing strategies and more.
3. AutoConnections 2012 Conference & Expo September 5-8 at The Aria Resort Casino, Las Vegas Connecting your dealership with the right technologies, strategies, and leaders to create powerful new outcomes.Powerhouse Keynote Speakers70 Workshops, Panel Discussions & Hands-on Labs Jim Ziegler Grant Cardone William Lovejoy Lon Safko Dave Anderson Goal driven, ambitious and Grant is a Best-selling Lovejoy headed GM Marketing Consultant, CEO, President of Dave sales oriented, Jim delivers Author, Sales Training Vehicle Sales, Service and and Author, Lon trains Anderson’s Learn To Lead, dynamic, high content Expert and Twitter Top 10 Marketing. Under his managers to think Dave is author of twelve presentations for the auto Business Coach and reality leadership, GMs truck sales creatively. His best book leadership develop- industry. Jim, aka The TV show host who will set records and he will be The Social Media Bible, is ment books, including Alpha Dawg, is the author inspire AutoCon attendees sharing his insights on key transforming traditional How to Lead by THE of the best selling book The with his no nonsense topics that impact dealers marketing strategies for BOOK. Prosperity Equation. approach to success. today. auto dealers. David Lewis Tracy Myers Patrick Kelly Jody Devere Sean Stapleton David trains Dealers, GMs, F&I Best-selling author, Dealer President and COO of CEO and Founder of VP of Sales at VinSolutions, Managers, and Sales. He Principal and motivational CAR-Research XRM, Patrick AskPatty.com, Jody has Sean is a highly regarded shares his ideas in The Secrets speaker, Tracy provides is an inspiring speaker, organized six workshops author in many top auto- of Inspirational Selling. His practical solutions and coach, and process oriented on Diversity & Women’s motive trade magazines and contagious energy and improved outcomes based thinker who helps dealers Issues especially for a dynamic speaker that has passion will inspire dealers. on his personal insights. achieve positive outcomes. AutoCon2012. the pulse of the auto industry. Register today at 908-601-6475 www.autocon2012.com
4. REASONS TO ATTEND: The AUTO CONNECTIONS difference: TRIC EN Educational Aria tes C Courses a m R ght R Roo /ni Our Educational Workshops are pitch-free, lead by vetted industry 5 Sponsored $12 experts, national speakers, and LE proven thought leaders. WorkshopsDEA Gives dealers who are shopping for solutions, new technology, Business products and services the opportunity to hear first hand Friendly from supplier experts. Staying connected is a priority - FREE WiFi is provided in all areas (exhibit hall, hotel r rooms, workshops and labs). eale als D p e dia Te c h n i AutoCon lM rinc ive olo PCG Consulting cia P gy So Se • • rece entary Culture ar n ch e sig M ark e ti n g • D im Awards Presentation mpl tration Breakfast and Lunch are a great Sept 5th co s opportunity for peer-to-peer AutoCon Labs regi networking and sharing of best practices – and all are included AutoCon offers hands-on in your registration. presentations of products and technology in a genius Expo Hall lab setting. Our exhibition hall is e ceiv ds organized by product groups, making shopping easy. Re an 1 Measurement us iste r 2 People Tho pplier Reg and u 3 Process in S edits y 4 Social Cr Earl VE 5 Local 6 Mobile SA DEVELOPED BY WWW.ASKPATTY.COM: Unique 6 Workshops Designed for To Diversity & Women’s Issues AutoCon
5. Why we’re excited about AutoCon 2012…Dealer Principal & General Manager Marketing Manager“There are dozens of dealer events, and it “This year I’ve had the opportunity to attendcan be an overwhelming decision two conferences put on by First Class Educatorschoosing which one(s) to attend. However, and both have indeed been first class events.I will always send my team to the FCE The digital marketing landscape is becomingevents because I want the best – and they increasingly dynamic and the FCE events I’vealways deliver!” attended have really hit on the latest trends and developments. Even the most seasonedTracy Myers, Dealer Principal automotive digital marketers will learnFrank Myers Auto Maxx something new given the diversity and depth of topics lead by experts from within and outside the industry. FCE conferences are a great opportunity to quickly and efficientlyOperations & General Sales Manager bring your dealer team up to speed on all things digital and get them energized to adjust and implement their marketing strategies. This is“First Class Educators have provided game-changing education in the exactly why we brought 21 members from our group to FCE’sdigital marketing realm for my staff and Automotive Boot Camp.”I. This is the way of the future. Theseevents are excellent for dealers ready to Ben Robertaccio, Marketing Managerchange and wanting to understand the Morries Automotive Groupdigital world."MJ MacDonald, Operations Manager Social Media ManagerBountiful Mazda • Orem Mazda “I have participated in 2 events that First Class Educators has produced, Digital Marketing Strategies Conference and AutomotiveBusiness Development Center (BDC) & Boot Camp. FCE always seems to have their finger on the pulse of whatInternet Manager is happening in the Auto Industry and the impact that digital marketing has on it (I think Carrie has a“The team at FCE seems to always outdo themselves and I expect crystal ball).AutoCon2012 to be no different. The line-up of speakers that they FCE has the best speakers, teachers and evenattract are true Industry leaders. I always mentors to guide and teach you. The selection ofend up having not just a few but many topics and classes is wide and varied, I just wish Ithings to implement back at the could clone myself so I could get to ALL of them!dealership. In just two days I can gain I usually walk in thinking I know it all, and walkmore information from peers and out having learned so much new information. Ispeakers than months of training and look forward to the next event!”research on my own. ” Trish Spagnola, Director of Interactive Marketing & MediaLindsay Lavery, eCommerce Director Westbury Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram • Grand Prix Subaru • Garden City JeepLavery Automotive Chrysler Dodge Ram • FIAT of Westbury • Levittown FordInternet Sales Director Internet Sales Director"First Class Educators brings together some of the best “I have attended several First Class Educatorand brightest in the industry. Consequently, events, and I am always impressed with theFCE events have been a valuable source of camaraderie of dealers, the quality of speakersinformation and provided me with some of the and trainers, and I always manage to leave withtools and ideas necessary to build our more ideas than we can put into place. I highlyeCommerce operations." recommend FCE events for any dealer that wants to stay ahead of the curve."Tony Rhoades, Internet Sales DirectorGunn Auto Dani Hart, Internet Sales Director Pohanka Auto Group
6. Wednesday, September 51:00pm Registration Opens3:00pm Business Assessments Attendees Get Personalized Advice on Selecting AutoCon Workshops Unique to AutoCon5:00pm General Session Keynote Speakers: Jim Ziegler, Alpha Dawg & Bill Lovejoy, former President of GM NA6:00pm AWA Automotive Website Awards Reception and Ceremony e dia Te c h n lM olo PCG Consulting cia gy So Se • • ar n ch e sig M ark e ti n g • DThursday, September 6 Track7:30am Breakfast8:30am General Session Keynote Speaker: Sean Stapleton, VP of Sales, VinSolutions10:00am Workshops  How Google+ Local is Changing the Social Landscape SOC/LOC  Texas Hold Em: Moves Texas Dealers are Making to Drive Internet Sales LOC  Turn Your Internet Whisper into a Loud Digital Voice Sponsored Workshop  The ROI of An Integrated Website Platform & Business Process Tools Sponsored Workshop  I Hate/Love My Online Reputation PRO  The Evolution of Digital Marketing - Where Do We Go From Here? LOC  How to Build a True BDC that is Profitable PRO  Diversity Marketing to Latinos (*Diversity Certificate Program*) PEO/PRO  Paid Search Strategies 1 (*Paid Search Certificate Program*) LOC11:45am Workshops  Mobile Technology: Customer Retention and Loyalty Strategies MOB  Generate New Profits from a Digitized Showroom PRO/LOC  The Digital Dictionary for Dealer Principals to Translate Vendor-Speak PRO  Dominate Page One of Search With Sales, Service, & Branding Videos Sponsored Workshop  The Social Dealer Difference Sponsored Workshop  Putting Dealers’ Phone Processes to the Test PRO  Taking Profitable Dealers to the Next Level of Success PRO  Recruiting, Hiring, & Retaining Women in the Automotive Industry (*Diversity Certificate Program*) PEO  Paid Search Strategies 2 (*Paid Search Certificate Program*) LOC1:00pm Lunch2:00pm General Session Keynote Speaker: Lon Safko, author of The Social Media Bible.4:00pm Workshops  Dealer e-Process Websites - An Insider Look At Our Platform Sponsored Workshop  The Top 10 Ways To Woo Your Online Buyers Sponsored Workshop  What Does it Take for Automotive Dealers to Go from Good to Great PRO/MEA  Nuclear Physics or Starting a Service BDC… Which One is Harder? PRO  What Influences Customer Loyalty & How Do We Measure It? PEO/PRO  Using Guerilla Marketing and Conquest Advertising to Grow Market Share LOC  Transitioning From Distributed Calls/Leads to A Centralized Model PRO  Case Studies of Dealerships Who Get It Right With Women (*Diversity Certificate Program*) PEO/PRO  Paid Search Strategies 3 (*Paid Search Certificate Program*) LOC5:15pm Sponsored Labs Hands-on follow-up to Workshops Unique to AutoCon6:15pm General Session Keynote Speaker: Patrick Kelly, President and COO, CAR-Research XRM7:15pm Reception Sponsored by VinSolutions *Educational certificates are granted for attending these sets of classes. LEARNING TRACKS: MEAsurement • PEOple • PROcess • SOCial • LOCal • MOBile www.AutoCon2012.com
7. Friday, September 7 Track7:30am Breakfast8:30am General Session Keynote Speaker: Grant Cardone, Best-selling Author, Sales Training Expert, and TV Show Host10:00am Workshops  Dominate Your Local Market With Video Pre-Roll Marketing LOC  10 Ways To Improve Your Vehicle Merchandising Process PRO  Is your Dealership Ready to Attract and Respond to the Real-Time Consumer? Sponsored Workshop  How to Increase Revenue and Margins through Outsourcing Sponsored Workshop  How to Use Social Media Compliantly and Effectively to Hire, Engage and Retain Employees SOC  Digital Dealer Roadmap: How to Convert your Dealership to Maximize Profits PRO/MEA  A General Manager’s Guide to your BDC, Internet, and Marketing Departments PRO  Diversity Marketing to the LGBT Community (*Diversity Certificate Program*) PEO  Google Analytics 1 (*Analytics Certificate Program*) MEA11:45am Workshops  Sell More Cars Using the Service Drive PRO  How to use Facebook Ads to Amplify your Social Reach and Generate More Leads SOC  Why Do I keep Repeating Myself? Getting Your Team to Do It Right the First Time PEO/PRO  The Future Of Dealership Marketing & Analytics - Are You Ready? Sponsored Workshop  The Power Of Landing Pages - 10+3 Tips To Drive Conversion LOC  “The Unfair Advantage” - Author Panel & Book Release Announcement PEO/PRO  Reputation Management Strategies and Tactics from Rick Case Hondas GM PRO  A Candid Discussion With Women Leading Successful Dealerships (*Diversity Certificate Program*) PEO  Google Analytics 2 (*Analytics Certificate Program*) MEA1:00pm Lunch2:00pm General Session Keynote Speaker: Dave Anderson, author of 12 leadership books, including How to Lead by THE BOOK.4:00pm Workshops  Influence: The New Metric to Build your Digital Advertising Plan Around Sponsored Workshop  Your Audience Has Moved - Has Your Advertising Strategy Kept Up With Change? Sponsored Workshop  How To Recruit, Screen, Train, and Retain Sales Professionals PEO/PRO  Fixed Ops Digital Marketing Success - Selling Tires & Accessories on The Web LOC  Social Media Dating, Professionally Called Blogger Outreach SOC  Consolidating Strategies: How Search and Social Will Become One in 2013 SOC/LOC  10 Guidelines for Success in Social Media SOC  Facebook Advertising & Engagement Strategies SOC/LOC  Google Analytics 3 (*Analytics Certificate Program*) MEA5:15pm Sponsored Labs Hands-on follow-up to Workshops Unique to AutoCon6:15pm General Session Keynote Speaker: Tracy Myers, Best-Selling Author, Dealer Principal7:15pm ReceptionSaturday, September 8 Track7:30am Breakfast8:30am Workshops  The Mobile App Revolution: How you can use it to increase customer loyalty, retention and profits MOB  Exploding Website Conversion: Benchmarking & Converting 50% of Your Website Visitors MEA  Incorporating Customers and Websites Into Your Dealerships Trade-In Evaluation Process PRO  Dealer Compliance in a Digital Age & How to Avoid Fines PRO  Growing Customer Advocacy Using Bulletproof Social, Mobile and Video Strategies SOC/LOC  How to Use Objective Data to Create Performance Plans and Compensation Models PEO/PRO  Maximizing the Impact of Your Dealer Newsletter Program LOC  Personal Branding Tips from Highly Visible Automotive Professionals - Panel Discussion PRO/SOC  How to Simplify Analytics to See the Numbers that Make a Difference MEA10:00am General Session Keynote Speaker: David Lewis, author of The Secrets of Inspirational Selling.11:30am Closing www.AutoCon2012.com
8. AutoConnections 2012 Conference & Expo September 5-8, 2012 Aria Resort & Casino, Las Vegas www.AutoCon2012.comAria Resort & Casino - THIRD FLOOR EXHIBIT HALL MEETING ROOMS LABS Board 7 8 Room 6 Premium Exhibitor Space 9 5 10 4 GENERAL MEALS STAGE SESSION 3 11 & AWA Ceremony 12 2 1 13 RESTROOMS PRESS RESTROOMS ENTRY EVENT SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS For Registration, Sponsorship or Exhibitor Inquiries call Carrie Hemphill, Managing Director of First Class Educators at 908-601-6475 • www.AutoCon2012.com CONFERENCE HOSTED BY CONFERENCE PRODUCED BY