Where do I turn in assignments?
Turn in all homework and
classwork into the hand
in box labeled with your
class period on the
counter near the window.
Never, Ever, Ever, EVER put anything on
Mrs. Willis’s desk! You may never see it
Mrs. Willis’s desk now:
Mrs. Willis’s desk most of the
time: AKA: The BLACK HOLE!
And this is a GOOD day!
Turning in Class work.
• ALWAYS turn in all work to the hand in box for
your class period!
• Never hand Mrs. Willis any homework,
classwork, or other important information,
unless she directly tells you – “I will take that
• Never, ever, ever, put anything on Mrs. Willis’s
desk. It will likely get buried and won’t be found
until spring cleaning in May!
You are responsible for handing in All
of your work if it did not get picked up
with the other assignments in class!
• you were absent
• you didn’t have the assignment done when it was
• you didn’t have the assignment in class when it
was picked up
When you complete your
assignment or bring it to class,
turn it in ONLY to the hand in