Share your results, join the discussion, download resources, and listen to podcast using the following links:
Interested in the 10 Core Challenge? Subscribe for more videos here: https://www.youtube.com/Urbanetectonics.
FKB_XXX Project Control Boundary Borders, v1 Copyright 2017 by KUBE of Urbanetectonics, LLC. All Rights
K U B E D A T A F O R M: FKB_
B O U N D A R Y B O R D E R S
How To Use This Form:
Create your own check list as you consider each question in the Categories below.
Write your detailed answers on a separate piece of paper.
1. Do you provide defensive training, safety skill development, and/or periodic
2. Do you provide safety standards, requirements for reporting an incident, and
methods to data collection?
Place of Being Safety and Security
1. Do you have means to convey and enforce safety policies and procedures?
2. Have you developed up to date intervention and prevention plans?
3. Are emergency response, preparedness supplies, and contacts available and easily
4. Have you studied the built environment and considered all layout barriers?
Community at Large Safety and Security
1. Do you require law enforcement presence? How do you qualify suitable support?
2. Do you require a function of systems equipment, maintenance, monitoring, and video
3. Do you have a plan for a larger circle of concern and level of crisis management?