STALION Venture

194 views

Published on

Stalion International Business Venture Information

Published in: Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
194
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
2
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

STALION Venture

  1. 1. DISCLAIMER This Venture is based on sales of products and creates a study flow of income in proportion to one’s efforts. However the use of this presentation alone cannot assure success. While the concept shown herein, have been effective for others, no one can assure anyone for any level of success or income. All incentives & achievements hereby presented will be in strict compliance of all criteria as laid down in the Company’s Rule Book and the Terms and Conditions as updated on the official website from time to time. Utmost care has been taken to provide information and believed to be right and accurate, as on the date of compilation of this presentation. No representation is here by made, or no warranty given, express or implied with regard to this Venture thus presented. In no event shall the Company, Directors, Officials and Employees in individual or collective capacity, be liable for any damages arising out of use of, or inability to use any of the information provided herein in anyway whatsoever. Copyrights reserved with STALION. STALION © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  2. 2. STALION WE DEDICATE THIS Venture TO ALL INDIVIDUALS, LEADERS & ENTREPRENEURS WITH BIG DREAMS, PASSION & VISION WHO BELIEVE IN PROCESS & STRENGTH OF D I R E C T S E L L I N G I N D U S T R Y © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  3. 3. B M W STALION An Awesome Track to…….. B M W An Awesome Track © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. B M W B M W
  4. 4. BINARY STALION Become a “BOARD MEMBER” Enjoy the LEGACY with B I N A R Y Unlimited Depth No Capping / Ceiling © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  5. 5. B ONUS STALION Become a “BOARD MEMBER” Enjoy the LEGACY with B O N U S Every Day No Capping / Ceiling © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  6. 6. AWARDS STALION Become a “BOARD MEMBER” Enjoy the LEGACY with A W A R D S Honda CIVIC B M W Chevrolet CAPTIVA © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  7. 7. Vi S I t to board STALION Let’s Have a Visit To Board © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  8. 8. Committed 30 Days Journey Member STALION Starts withMEMBERSHIP *Online Membership Registration *Membership Identity Number (MIN) *Online Merchandise up to 5 Units @ $120 (`6000)/ Unit *900 Reward Points/Month for 10 Months © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. Membership Now Available @ $20 (` 999) Only
  9. 9. Committed 30 Days Journey Team Member STALION Become a TEAM MEMBER *Sponsor 2 Directs *Start Building Team *Clear 1:2 or 2:1 Team Formation *Online Merchandise Up to 5 Units @ $120 (`6000)/Unit *1200 Reward Points/Month For 10 Months © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. *Binary Starts @900 Power Points/Unit Pair 1st Instead of 900, 1200 Reward Points For a Unit Bought by a Team Member DAY
  10. 10. Committed 30 Days Journey CLUB Member STALION Team Membership to CLUB MEMBERSHIP *5 Units in each Team *Clear 5:5 Units Merchandise *Go for FAST TRACK *Binary of 5 Unit Pairs @ 900 Power Points/Unit Pair 6th *Total 4500 Binary Power Points DAY *1500 Fast Track Points © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. Fast Track Period: 5 Days From the Date ofTeam Membership Qualification
  11. 11. Committed 30 Days Journey CLUSTER Member STALION From Club to CLUSTER MEMBERSHIP *5 Club Members in each Team *Clear 5:5 Club Pairs *Go for FAST TRACK 16th DAY *Binary of 5 Club Pairs @ 6000 Power Points/Club Pair *Total 30,000 Binary Power Points © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. *7500 Fast Track Points Fast Track Period: 10 Days from the Date of Club Membership Qualification
  12. 12. Committed 30 Days Journey CLUSTER Member STALION Extra Benefitto CLUSTER MEMBER *Go for Daily Bonus without Capping *Clear 25:25 Fresh Units for Silver Bonus *Clear 50:50 Fresh Units for Gold Bonus 16th DAY BONUS FORMULA 2% of Fresh Units Merchandise in a Day Number of Particular Bonus Achievers of that Day © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. 2% for Silver + 2% for Gold Total 4% of Fresh Unit Merchandise is Reserved for Daily Bonus
  13. 13. Committed 30 Days Journey CLUSTER Member STALION Extra Benefitto CLUSTER MEMBER On Achievement of the CLUSTER MEMBERSHIP 16th DAY “LAPTOP” An Award Felicitation © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. 25,000 Award Power Points credited to the Member’s E-Account
  14. 14. Committed 30 Days Journey board Member STALION From Cluster to BOARD MEMBERSHIP *5 Cluster Members in each Team *Clear 5:5 Cluster Pairs *Binary of 5 Cluster Pairs @ 30,000 Power Points/Cluster Pair 30th DAY *Total 1,50,000 Binary Power Points © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. Binary for Unlimited Depth without Capping After Board Membership Qualification
  15. 15. Committed 30 Days Journey board Member STALION Extra Benefitto BOARD MEMBER *Go for Daily Bonus without Capping *Clear 50:50 Fresh Units for Gold Bonus *Clear 100:100 Fresh Units for Platinum Bonus *Clear 200:200 Fresh Units for Diamond Bonus 30th BONUS FORMULA DAY 2% of Fresh Units Merchandise in a Day Number of Particular Bonus Achievers of that Day © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. 2% for Platinum + 2% for Diamond Total 4% of Fresh Unit Merchandise is Reserved for Daily Bonus
  16. 16. Committed 30 Days Journey board Member STALION Extra Benefitto BOARD MEMBER On Achievement of the BOARD MEMBERSHIP Chevrolet “SPARK” An Award Felicitation 30th DAY © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. 3,00,000 Award Power Points are credited to the member’s E-Account
  17. 17. Committed 30 Days Journey board Member STALION Extra Benefitto BOARD MEMBER *Go For Special Awards (Launching Offer) *Clear 2000 Fresh Unit Pairs Honda“CIVIC” *Clear 3000 Fresh Unit Pairs 30th Chevrolet “CAPTIVA” DAY *Clear 5000 Fresh Unit Pairs © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. “B M W” Special Award Period: 120 Days from the Date of BOARD Membership Qualification
  18. 18. Best calendar STALION Winner’s Best Calendar Fast Track Countdown CLUB TEAM MEMBER MEMBER Binary : 4500 Fast Track : 1500 FIVE FOUR THREE TWO ONE Fast Track Countdown FIVE FOUR TEN NINE EIGHT SEVEN SIX CLUSTER NINE TEN THREE TWO ONE Binary : 30000 F. Trk : 7500 Award : 25000 DAILY BONUS Starts No Capping Let’s Go for BOARD FIVE THREE S P E C I A L A W A R D S FOUR EIGHT SEVEN SIX TWO Honda “CIVIC” Chevrolet “CAPTIVA” © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. “B M W” BOARD BINARY Unlimited Depth Without Capping Binary: 150000 Award: 300000 LEGACY Continues.. ONE DailyBONUS Without Capping
  19. 19. L E G A C Y STALION Make a “LIFE” not just “LIVING” Travelling © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  20. 20. L E G A C Y STALION Make a “LIFE” not just “LIVING” Shopping © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  21. 21. L E G A C Y STALION Make a “LIFE” not just “LIVING” Holidays © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  22. 22. L E G A C Y STALION Make a “LIFE” not just “LIVING” Celebrations © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  23. 23. L E G A C Y STALION Make a “LIFE” not just “LIVING” Safari © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  24. 24. L E G A C Y STALION Make a “LIFE” not just “LIVING” Water Sports © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  25. 25. L E G A C Y STALION Make a “LIFE” not just “LIVING” Spa © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  26. 26. services STALION STALION – At your Service * Online Membership registration * Online Unit Merchandise * Online Product Claim / Surrender * Online Status of Bonus & Awards * Online Genealogy & Team Status © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. * Online Accounts Management
  27. 27. services STALION STALION – At your Service ON LINE ACCOUNTS C - Account Online Points Request Used for Online Registration © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. Used for Online Units Merchandise
  28. 28. services STALION STALION – At your Service ON LINE ACCOUNTS R - Account Monthly Reward Points against Unit Merchandise accumulated here Points Surrendered Once in a Month On 15th day © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  29. 29. services STALION STALION – At your Service ON LINE ACCOUNTS E - Account Power Points of Binary, Bonus & Awards accumulated here Points Surrendered Thrice in a Month on 10th, 20th and 30th day © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved.
  30. 30. Happy Merchand I se STALION It’s Just a Beginning More to Come…… © 2011-2012 STALION. All Rights Reserved. Be Ready for Upcoming Proposals

×