Digital Master is a forward-thinking play book that guides businesses to navigate through digital transformation journey and ultimately becomes the digital master with high level digital maturity; also helps today's multi-generational digital workforce to cultivate game-changing digital mindset in order to compete for the future.
Book Series (10+ Books)
“Digital Master” Introduction
● A Guide Book to Debunk the Myths of Digital Maturity.
● A Bridge Book to Mind the Industrial Era and Digital Era.
● A Play Book to Shape Game-changing Digital Mindsets.
● A Framework to Orchestrate Dynamic Digital Capabilities.
● An Ongoing Book to write the new chapter of Digital Innovation.
Digital Master Book Review
“The digital culture is fast, it's furious, and it's unforgiving;
especially to those who lag behind: and by 'lag' I mean by as little
as months.It holds great potentials and great cautions, it holds the
potential to create a fairer, more equal global community, and it
requires of its users a strategic vision that demands innovation and
The primary attribute of Digital Master is its ability to appeal to all
level of business reader. It's rare to see a book that seeks and
promotes inclusion at all business levels and is directed not just to
leaders, but to digital workers.“ Diane Donovan - Midwest Book Review
Digital Master Quotes
Digital organization is essentially a dynamic, people-centered
Digital creates the new demand and dimension for global leadership
Digital strategy is like a GPS to navigate through your digitalization
Innovation is like a plant, and culture is the fertilized soil.
Digital capability is synthetic in nature, embedding agility in processes
and focusing on long-term competency.
Digital Master Fun Quizs
A Simple Eleven Codes to debunk the myths of digital maturity. Can
you figure out what they are:
1. Digital organizations are chasing a “special thing.”
2. Digital organizations’ strategies has “unique ingredients.”
3. Digital organizations have such cultures like a “common utility.”
4. Digital organizations’ capabilities are like a “treasure stone.”
5. Digital organizations’ innovation practices are the “top ranks.”
6. Digital organizations’ intelligences are “interesting cards.”
7. Digital organizations’ maturity is a “courageous animal.”
Digital Master Author Introduction
A Digital Visionary who can capture business
insight via holistic digital lenses
A Daily Blogger who creates a professional
blog: “Future of CIO,”, with 3200+ posting
and catching 1500, 000 + views from
A Change Agent who continuously reinvent
her career from an engineer to entrepreneur
to a visioneer and digital pioneer.PEARLZHU.COM