One fine body…
- Washington D.C. Metro Area, United States
- Work Human Scientist - Replacing Organizational Weaknesses
- Industry Government / Military
- Website http://www.aplinllc.com/
- About Every organization has leaders who want to improve the organization, but feel slowed down by the internal structure and culture. It is a sense of slow bureaucratization diminishing capability. Eventually, these leaders will seek a bold path of deep and lasting changes, but this creates risks. Their need is simple: A reliable, low-risk means of optimizing capability and increasing value. My lifelong work has been the prudent and effective integration of organizational science (OS) and artificial intelligence (AI), in a rapid format of application called performance engineering (PE). This is the future of work, thus leadership. PE includes rapid and robust assessments and reinforce...