The field of game isdivided into four parts by means of three parallel lines. Follow the instructions:
1. Draw a central line.You can use a piece of chalk.
2. Count six metres (this distance is approximate) from the central line to the left and to the right and draw a line in each side forming two areas (team A and team B). TEAM TEAM A B
3. The zone from thesesecondary lines backwards willbe the prison of each team. So, team A prison will be close to team B area and vice versa. prison team A prison team B TEAM TEAM B A
4. Draw lines to delimit the field of game. prison team A prison team B TEAM TEAM A B
GAME RULESThe game begins with eachteam (all the players) placedin its area. For instance,team B players will be placed in the team B area. You have to decide who
GAME RULES• Which is the objective of the game?The objective consists of sending all the opponents to their corresponding prison.
GAME RULES •How? You have to throw the balltrying to touch (brilar) yourrivals. When a player isreached by the ball, he isbrilado. So, he goes toprison and he can help his
GAME RULES • Who wins?The winner will be the first team that eliminates all the opponents.
• The players cant move outside their area or pick up the ball when it is in a rival area.• When the ball touches first the floor and then an opponent, he is not eliminated because the ball must touch directly the body.
• A player can try to catch the ball but if he fails and the ball falls to the ground, he is eliminated and must go to prison.• If the ball touches the rivals