5. There’s a reason they are called
• Wild animals such as raccoons, skunks,
squirrels and opossums are well equipped
to defend themselves.
• They will flee if possible, but will attack if
they think that they or their young are
• They have sharp teeth and claws. Some
animals, such as skunks, have even more
creative ways to defend themselves.
6. ALL OUT Wildlife Control, LLC
offers a no-spray warranty!
• We guarantee that the skunk will NOT
spray when we remove it.
7. WILDLIFE ARE STILL WILD…
• Their behavior can be unpredictable.
• They are VERY strong when they feel
threatened and are capable of chewing,
breaking through and leaping past
obstacles to fight whatever is threatening
• Dealing with wildlife is a job for a…
9. What is a Certified Wildlife Control
• This is a professional designation for a Wildlife
Control Operator (WCO) who has completed
hundreds of hours of training and time on the
• A CWCP has learned techniques to trap and
remove animals without placing the customer or
the customer’s children or pets in harm’s way.
• A CWCP uses professional quality equipment
purchased from vendors who know the field.
Yes, you can buy a trap from Home Depot or
Lowe’s, but you are trying to play a symphony
with a fifty dollar violin.
14. What happens after the animal is
• Often there is an entry hole that another
animal might use
• Animals that have been in your home
typically leave some sort of debris behind,
including waste products and food
particles such as nutshells
• The debris can become moldy or have a
15. We can solve that problem as well!
Gable louver vent
17. A CWCP knows the difference between
a bird entry and a squirrel entry
(a competitor did not)