A new way to play game
• We can experience virtual reality
• Now, there are lot of ways to turn
smartphone into a full fletchVR
• Like the Oculus!!
• It will make you to enjoy PC
games onVR headset.
Requirements of PCVR
• Smartphone with gyro
• VR kit
• Some Software
• PC Game
• 5 GHz router or 6 Ft long USB Cable (any one
• Headphone (optional)
• Controller or Game-pad (like always
recommended but still optional)
For PC For Smartphone
Intel I5 4th gen or Higher 5.5 inches FHD display
NVidia GTX 9xx series graphics
Snapdragon 801 processor or
8 GB DDR3 Ram 3 GB RAM
USB 3.0 port(optional) Android 5.0 or Higher
Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit or
5 GHz Router Support(optional)
Steps to enjoy PCVR using smartphone:
• Set up the PC and Phone.
• Get the newest possible update for NVidia drivers and Ge-force experience.
• Install them along with the PC game.
• Download “Tridef3d” for PC and “Moonlight” from the Play store.
• Connect the PC and Mobile to same LAN network (Wi-Fi or wired)
• Open the ‘Moonlight’ app and Pair the device.
• Open GeForce Experience and addTridefIgnition into preferences.
• Click ‘Add game’ onTridef.
• Tridef will add all the games thatTridef supports but, if your game is not detected
then you can add it manually.
• Launch the game fromTridef and slide your phone in theVR headset and play your
Enjoy your favorite PC game onVR
New way to play PC game with a better and immersive
More details and information