• We aimed our thriller film at students who are in full term education which
means they will watch a film in their spare time.
• Therefore, we wanted to make our film into something out of the ordinary
and unique which they wouldn’t have seen before.
• We wanted to do this because it will put them into a situation which they
wouldn’t have seen before, giving them time off out of their studies
• Our target audience will be mainly British people so we planned to include
things which are very specific to the UK if we made the full length film
• As we aimed our thriller film at educated people who have achieved GCSE’s
and A-Level, it meant that we had to make the narrative reasonably complex.
• This is where the idea of flashbacks and dual narrative came into play. We
thought that if the narrative was rather scattered then the audience would
have to think about what is happening and it will test their brains.
• To attract an audience we made our thriller revolve around psychology
because we wanted ours to be similar to Memento and Taken.
• Also, because we found out that many of our target audience enjoy learning
about psychology we thought we would add an aspect of this into it.