1. 5-value logic • Y -- Yes Classical Logic • N -- No • W -- Wait • E -- Executable Process State of OS • R -- Run
2. 2 types of computing system Neumann Type Non Neumann Type ・Stored program ・Flat network architecture ・Manager controls processes ・No manager
3. 8 states automatonJudge Action B -- Begin 5 values + F -- Finish = 8 states S -- Stop
4. 3 bits allocation D S1 S2 C D S1 S2 0 0 0 B XXX 0 0 0 1 1 1 Y W Data Bit State Bit 0 1 0 N 1 1 0 R 1 1 1 S 1 0 1 E 1 0 0 F
5. logical chart between states∧ B Y N W F E R SB B Y N W F E R S Ex:Y Y N W F E R S B Y∧N = WN N W F E R S B YW W F E R S B Y N 001 YF F E R S B Y N W + 010 NE E R S B Y N W F _____R R S B Y N W F E 011 WS S B Y N W F E R
6. future for OS in SoC • Implementation ・Classical system (0 & 1) ・Quantum system (4 entangled states) ・DNA system (4 types of base, AGCT) • “HW + OS → SoC” = Free Device Design ・elastic device ・edible device ・creature device
7. Implementation of Intelligence• Automaton + Probability = Intelligence• Criteria: “Select option which has the biggest information.” Selection = Max(Π|p(i)|).• Setting complex probability in this automaton, it can discover and predict rules, then learn them. →this is exactly artificial humane intelligence!
Appendix: complex probabilityProbability p(i) -- information we can get from event i• p(i) = 1 we know the event occurs without any observation (universal truth)• p(i) = 1/2 we observe the event occurs (measurement)• p(i) = 0 we know the event does not occurs without any observation, so we cannot know the event occurs with any observation (mystery)• p(i) = -1/2 we know the event can occur with some observation (discovery)• p(i) = -1 we can know the event can occur without observation (prediction)