• ABOUT US
• We are pleased to introduce India’s Leading onsite & wellness company
Plan My Health an initiative by Jainam Wellness Limited, a leader in
Onsite Group wellness Programs for corporate, Schools, and Government
Health & Societies.
• A Limited Company
• PAN India Company (5 offices Mumbai , Nasik , Delhi , Kolkata, Bangalore)
• Cutting Edge Web & Mobile Technology Advantage
• Backed by Reality & Diagnostic Chain Companies
It’s a Investment Not a Cost
Higher Motivational Level
Higher participation in
Arts & Cultural
Higher Fitness level for
School Advantage with Health program
• A Healthy Student means overall improvement in School academic
, Sports & Arts Performance
• Better School Brand & Image by taking care of student Health
• School Can take more informed decision about non performing
student by accessing Health Records
• Higher Participation Level Program for School Staff , Student,
parents in such events.
Why School Health Program
• Schools are a strategic means of providing children with educational qualifications
that will enable them to find employment and status in life. Schools can be dynamic
settings for promoting health, for enabling children to grow and mature into healthy
adults, yet the potential of the school to enhance health is often underutilized.
• “Every School Student Academic, Sports & Cultural Activity Performance
depends on overall health & wellness.”
• “Healthier Students stay focused & complete their coursework”.
Provide an effective guide for school administrators /educators to assist them in
developing Health Promoting Schools.
Ensure that school health program are based on formally assessed and evidence
Advocate the value of a comprehensive and planned approach to school health
through education sector.
Encourage partnerships for school health promotion with key stakeholders,viz.
students, parents, health professionals, teachers and counselors.
The overall objective of the policy is to equip the educational sector to develop
Health promoting schools.
Objective of School Health Program
80% of learning happens through eyes
Early Dental diagnosis and treatment is a Win-Win situation.
Speech development is hampered by poor hearing.
Learning by Doing is the best method to teach students
Our Proposed School Health Program
• General Health
• Dental Health
• Eye Health
• Behavioral Health
• ASTHMA ,ANAMEIA , TB (Symptoms Check)
• Skin & Derma Assessment
• ENT Checkup
• Speech Assessment
• Fitness Assessment
• Blood Group ,CBC,PFT,RBS
• Skin & Derma Assessment
Medical Records & Analysis
Electronic Medical Records(EMR)
School Health Report (SHR)
Free Health check for Teachers/Staff
First Aid Box & Training
Student Health Report card
Medical Room Management (Doctor & Nurse on Daily/Weekly/Monthly
Basis with basic medicine & First Aid (Extra Cost(
Health Call Center Access to Pediatrician & Gynecologist , MD Medicine in
Critical & Special Cases
Yearly Health Sessions
Basic Hygiene ,Oral Hygiene &
Good Eye Care Session
Quit Drugs/Smoking Session
Keeping Positive Attitude
Balanced Nutrition & Diet
Gynecologist Session (For
Our Plans starts at just
INR 199/- Per Student
Student Health Card & Health Club
Benefits of Health Card
Student Health Information
Dental, Eye Treatment at
Family members get discounted
Health Checkups up to 15%
Online Access of Health Records
Health Call Center access number
Emergency Management (Assist
The School Health Club are
• To create Health Cards for each student.
• To create a health newspaper at least twice a
year/poster competition related to health issues.
• To conduct surveys on health related concerns.
• To organize ‘health walks’ as part of social
BENEFITS OF SCHOOL HEALTH PROGRAM
Reduced school absenteeism
Less behavioral problems
Higher Fitness Levels for Sports & Cultural activities
Improves student Academic performance
Positive spirit & relation between educators & students
Health awareness made a part of child’s life
Knowing your body
Food and Nutrition
Personal and Environmental Hygiene
Being Responsible and Safe
Behavior and Life skills section
Our Esteemed School Clients (100 ++)
Gyan Kendra High School
St.Andrew’s - Bandra
Pragnya Bodhini High School
Peek A BoO
Alchemy High School (Surat)
65 School of Govt. of Maharashtra & Many more.
“Education is fundamental to Health and Health is vital for
Our Esteemed Partners