Be the first to like this
Download Error 87 Repair Tool::
get an update version of Win32api32.txt to repair error 87::
Repair Error 87
Error 87 appears on Windows operating system because of several reasons including corrupted system files, failure to call specific APIs by your operating system and so on. Most likely this error is linked to Win32api.exe process; however the reason may vary depending on the actual circumstances.
Below are outlined some helpful steps through which you can repair error 87:
Uninstall Recently Installed Program:
Error 87 can appear due to recently installed software on your system. Uninstall latest installed software through Control Panel to repair error 87. Below are written instructions to uninstall a software through Control Panel.
1. Click on Start | Control Panel.
2. Double click on Add or Remove Programs.
3. Select a program from the list of installed programs.
4. Click Uninstall button and follow the wizard your own.
Repair Window Registry:
Windows Registry contains important information about installed programs and hardware configurations. To repair error 87, you need to repair Windows registry by applying steps given below.
1. Download a secure Registry Repair Software.
2. Run full registry scan.
3. Repair Errors
Run System File Checker:
System File Checker scans and repairs corrupted system files on your system. Run it to repair error 87.
1. Insert Windows installation disk.
2. Click on Start | Run
3. Type “sfc /scannow” (without quotes) and press ENTER.
Update Device Drivers:
Outdated device drivers can make conflicts with the programs running on your computer. To solve error 87, update device drivers through Device Manager as give below:
1. Right click on My Computer | Properties
2. Click on Hardware | Device Manager
3. Select a device and note down its name.
4. Download updated drivers.
5. Restart your system.
Restore Your System To Earlier Date:
If you are still experiencing error 87 on your system then restore your system to any previous date. System Restore helps you restoring your system to a previous date. Windows can behave unexpectedly after installation. Restoring your system to an earlier date won’t affect your personal files/ data but it would help you repair error 87 and other Windows settings. Follow the steps given below to restore your system to earlier date.
1. Click on Start | All Programs
2. Select Accessories | System Tools | System Restore
3. Enter Administrator password if prompted.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
Also get an update version of Win32api32.txt to repair error 87.