Sports equipment, is any object used for sport or exercise.
Different popular sports equipments are:
1. Badminton and tennis racquet
3. Bats , sticks , club
A racquet is a sports implement consisting of a
handled frame with an open hoop across which a
network of strings or catgut is stretched tightly. It is
used for striking a ball or shuttlecock in games such
as squash, tennis, and badminton.
Badminton racquet features:
1.light, with top quality rackets weighing between
about 80 and 100 grams (with strings).
2.Made up of Carbon fiber which gives
excellent kinetic energy transfer.
Tennis racquet features :
1.Rackets should be flared outward at the bottom of
the handle to prevent slipping.
2.Should have good grip
3.Should have nylon string
1. Offering optimum response and
2. Rubber outer shell
3. Ensures good performance
4. Rubber molded football
5. The ball is meant for very light play
and not for playing on rough
1. It should be hand Stiched
2. Must be of very Fine Quality
3. Must be of very Reasonable
4. It should be of very Fine
1. Should be easy to handle.
2. Should be light in weight.
3. Should have good grip.
1. A special sole grind allows players to open the
club face for improved performance on higher
2. The traditional shape along with its two finish
options, classic high-polish finish and anti-
glare black chrome, appeal to a wide range of
1. It should be easy to carry
2. Ideal For Stump Practice.
3. Should have metal Springs at
the Bottom so the Stumps do