Video and slides synchronized, mp3 and slide download available at URL http://bit.ly/1pXDi9z.
Glen Ford discusses how Zeebox applies and refines Lean: methods, experiments, discovery and feature teams, cultural challenges, innovation, etc. Filmed at qconlondon.com.
Glen Ford is the Chief Architect of Zeebox, a UK based startup aiming to bring the best of web and TV together. With nearly 20 years of experience he has worked in various industries including Defence, Telecommunications, Gaming and Media. Most recently at Unibet and BBC R&D he has a passion for problem solving, delivering under pressure and building great teams.
InfoQ.com: News & Community Site
• 750,000 unique visitors/month
• Published in 4 languages (English, Chinese, Japanese and Brazilian
• Post content from our QCon conferences
• News 15-20 / week
• Articles 3-4 / week
• Presentations (videos) 12-15 / week
• Interviews 2-3 / week
• Books 1 / month
Watch the video with slide
synchronization on InfoQ.com!
Presented at QCon London
Purpose of QCon
- to empower software development by facilitating the spread of
knowledge and innovation
- practitioner-driven conference designed for YOU: influencers of
change and innovation in your teams
- speakers and topics driving the evolution and innovation
- connecting and catalyzing the influencers and innovators
- attended by more than 12,000 delegates since 2007
- held in 9 cities worldwide