Video and slides synchronized, mp3 and slide download available at URL http://bit.ly/20R9sDk.
Matt Wynne and Steve Tooke talk about how they overcame the challenges involving team members distributed across time and space, and how they deal with the intensity of remote collaboration. They also talk about the tools that helped them, the ones that didn’t, how they approached continuous improvement, and the new practices they have evolved along the way. Filmed at qconlondon.com.
Matt Wynne is the lead developer for Cucumber. Steve Tooke is an independent programmer, trainer and coach. He specializes in helping teams produce business value continuously through improving communication and keeping their code maintainable.
Far From the Mobbing Crowd
QCon London 2016 / Culture Track
@mattwynne | @tooky | @cucumberbdd
InfoQ.com: News & Community Site
• 750,000 unique visitors/month
• Published in 4 languages (English, Chinese, Japanese and Brazilian
• Post content from our QCon conferences
• News 15-20 / week
• Articles 3-4 / week
• Presentations (videos) 12-15 / week
• Interviews 2-3 / week
• Books 1 / month
Watch the video with slide
synchronization on InfoQ.com!
Purpose of QCon
- to empower software development by facilitating the spread of
knowledge and innovation
- practitioner-driven conference designed for YOU: influencers of
change and innovation in your teams
- speakers and topics driving the evolution and innovation
- connecting and catalyzing the influencers and innovators
- attended by more than 12,000 delegates since 2007
- held in 9 cities worldwide
Presented at QCon London