1. Fforde Mukoro
Flat 14 Coley Place, Reading
Berkshire RG1 6AD
Mobile: 07900 965 765
Telephone: 0118 3278902
An Accountant with over 15 years’ experience, working within a team and independently in an effective
manner with minimal supervision, experienced in working under extreme pressure and to tight deadlines
with attention paid closely to details. Experienced in SOX compliance (Inc GAAP & IFRS standards
and guidance), forecasting/budgeting and analytical work within finance. Abreast in project and EMEA
accounting coupled with statutory reporting for UK & US GAAP. Working and liaising extensively with
customers, colleague and various management levels. Skills also include planning, analysing,
coordinating and prioritizing tasks for effective time management and realization of set objectives.
SAP, Oracle, People Soft, Bishop (JADE), CODA, Sage, Sun, Navision, Unite, Pegasus, Business
Objects, Access and Excel.
• In Vodafone I Identified revenue leakages for £1m and help in changing the way contractual
agreements were written.
• In Mizuno I helped reconcile all balance sheet / intercompany accounts for year-end clearing all
outstanding issues and training analyst on how the monthly reports and variances should be
commented on monthly.
• In Mizuno I also set up templates for budgeting and forecasting purposes which is being used in
Europe for reporting purposes.
• I set up processes and procedures for the financial management accounts within the property /
Technology division of Vodafone and help streamline communication and procedures across
various departments and stakeholders of the organisation.
• In Tesla Motors and Paratus AMC I helped set up the accounts department (AR & AP) also carry
out month end reporting duties, clearing all queries in the P&L and Balance sheet.
• In Paratus AMC had to bring the management accounting and the accounts payable task in-
house setting up the procedures, task and documentation and to clear outstanding issues
ensuring both functions run smoothly pre and post going live.
• In BUPA identified loss making products within the travel sector and the impact performance
related pay (PRP) was having on staff and products.
• In Radian Group set up a template for management reporting, budgeting and forecasting which all
subsidiaries accepted and used within a given deadline, also encouraged and assisted
departmental heads in understanding the new reporting method and change existing procedures
• In Honda identified discrepancies between actual and recorded stock and rectified situation
before the yearend audit. Also identified and set up month end reconciliation for assets and
liabilities to be done on a regular basis.
• Providing suitable presentation for month end reporting, liaising with department heads and
various stake holders to ascertain meaningful commercial and financial information in order to
improve the business performance.
• Identified potential risks from large complex data volumes, producing opportunities for the
business in relation to both cost and revenue
• Identified variances of cost vs budget and write up commentaries for those and explaining these
to senior stake holders highlighting the risk and identifying were cost can be improved and impact
of uncontrolled cost on budgets.
2. • Help in the preparation of budgets, liaising with various stakeholders analysing and challenging
various cost stated and also helping to produce the budget on a quarterly and yearly bases
coupled with providing a 3 year and 5 year plan / forecast.
• Responsible for analysing the P&L to ascertain that cost was posted correctly to the correct GL
accounts and cost centres, prepayments where transferred to the balance sheet and accruals /
prepayments released from the balance sheet were necessary.
• Creating of assets and providing depreciation figures monthly
• First point of call relating to financial matters, communicating with various levels of stakeholders
within the company explaining and training on various financial matters enabling them to
understand the impact of cost stated within their department.
• Financial modelling of transfer pricing within internal and external clients to determine revenue,
contribution margins and product mix.
• Working closely and producing reports for other external stakeholders (ie Auditors / contractors/
clients) and internal stakeholders (various departmental staff both senior management and other
staff members as appropriate).
• Improved and streamlined the process flow of financial matters which lead to the efficiency in time
management and ensuring that the accounts were SOX compliant and transparent.
• Producing the accounts and information for the audit pack in relation to the external statutory
reporting and ad hoc reports for other external holders which include the tax authorities.
• Taking control of financial matters and producing accounts for multiple business entities within an
individual country or multiple countries (ie EMEA region, Asia and NORDIC regions)
• Identify revenue leakages based on contractual agreements and billing / invoicing processes.
• Provide intercompany recharges in and out of entities complying with local statutory perspective,
including reviewing transfer price calculations, royalty calculations and admin recharges with
Jul 2016 – Sept 2016
Duty Summary =: This contract was a temporary position to assist senior management within the UK
Finance Division by completing monthly tasks and therefore helping to ensure that the accounts are
accurate and ready for closure on time.
Preparing and posting journals for UK GAAP and US GAAP general ledgers held by the UK
and Irish companies
Prepare monthly intercompany reconciliations and revaluations
Balance sheet and Bank reconciliations
Conducting accruals and Repayments
Local fixed asset register maintenance and depreciation posting
Produce supplementary schedules to the monthly management accounts
Preparation of monthly SOX reporting documentation and evidence, overseeing SOX controls
Additional duties as per request by the Finance Management Team
Feb 2016 – Jun 2016
EMEA Senior Accountant
JDA Software Group Inc.
Duty Summary -: The contract was temporary to cover the role until a permanent staff member
starts. The role involved month end accounting / reporting and helping with the year-end accounting.
• Responsible for Poland and Czech financial accounting through to annual audit, monthly
management reporting, balance sheet reviews, CFFO analysis and cash-flow analysis.
• Prepare US GAAP to local GAAP accounts reconciliation
3. • Working within a tight monthly closing timetable and ensuring all accruals, prepayments and
other journal adjustments are correctly recorded to ensure a fair and accurate reflection of the
company’s results, operations and financial position following US GAAP principles.
• Assist the senior Tax Manager and senior Payroll Manager in preparation of the periodic
returns for social and Tax compliance.
• Maintain relationships with external bodies: auditors, payroll outside providers, banks and
• Adhoc projects and task
Mar 2015 – Dec 2015
Acision / Xura Inc
Duty Summary -: To do the reconciliation project as part of the general ledger team, reconciling over
18 months’ worth of data migration and reporting the findings to the Group FC. Furthermore, to
manage the cash office staff and being first point of contact for general ledger queries helping with the
year-end accounting and accounting for acquisition of Acision.
• Clean up of legacy data
• Mapping and reconciling of all data
• Identifying potential risk and ensuring accuracy of data
• Balance sheet, payroll and cash reconciliation
• Managing and supervising of to staff in the cash department
• creating and implementing processes for the cash department
Nov 2014 – Feb 2015
Duty Summary -: The contract was temporary to cover the role until a permanent staff member starts
in February. The role involved month end accounting / reporting, taking over from a staff leaving the
company and helping with the year-end accounting. Also to liaise with the other departments
understanding the revenue streams and applying UK GAAP for the financial reporting, furthermore to
transfer the knowledge gained to a new starter employed on a permanent basis.
• Owning all general ledger codes relating to airtime margin, including all postings and balance
• Running the month end accounting process for this area, including producing summary
reports and explaining results to the FC and CFO.
• Working with the Financial Planning Manager to understand trends and variances to forecast.
• Validation of costs and revenues passed across by other parties.
• Preparing VAT calculations for postpay billing.
• Working on programme of continual review and improvement of airtime financial accounting
processes, including collaborating with the MIS Team to ensure that reports used in these
processes are accurate.
• Ensuring that changes to accounting standards are identified and incorporated into airtime
• Prepare the audit pack for revenue stream
• Knowledge transfer to permanent staff member.
Sept 2014 – Nov 2014
Revenue Assurance Analyst
Duty Summary -: To audit and evaluate contracts, orders and invoicing ensuring revenue is billed
appropriately. Working closely with Sales and Marketing, operational, legal and finance departments
in implementing and helping to manage changing initiatives that will reduce revenue leakages,
measurably reduce cost and therefore increase margins.
4. • Act as a Revenue Assurance Subject Matter Expert on business projects and initiatives that
could impact Revenue Assurance
• To develop and operate effective tools and processes for providing usage assurance, with the
aim to minimise revenue leakage.
• To develop and operate effective tools and processes for providing platform assurance, with
the aim to minimise revenue leakage and to mitigate any issues impacting the customer
• To develop plans and execute initiatives with the objective to improve margin, through cost
reductions and revenue improvements, including leakage reductions.
• To develop and operate processes to provide insights for billed revenue, generating insights
for key business stakeholders, and also to drive actions to improve margin.
• Lead and where necessary carry out analysis that supports business improvement
approaches and delivers customer satisfaction, cost reduction and revenue growth.
• To raise the awareness and profile of Revenue Assurance within the business by highlighting
and mitigating risk around revenue and margin leakages, either directly or by supporting
senior management team
Jan 2014 – Aug 2014
Mizuno Corporation (UK)
Duty Summary -: Support the assistant manager, ensuring the integrity of the accounts is maintained
by overseeing balance sheet reconciliations. Assist in the production of management accounts in line
with International Accounting Standards and company timescales. Support the accounts team to
ensure all reporting deadlines are met during the JD Edwards project implementation. FY13 Budget
reformatting into excel 2013.
• Review / Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Reconcile monthly Intercompany accounting
• Assist with audit preparation such as payroll reconciliation and review of accruals processing.
• Support and testing of all areas within the Finance department during JD Edwards project
• Complete month end management reporting
• Reformat FY13 Budget model from Excel 2003 to Excel 2013, and updating the management
/ budgeting pack.
• Carry out ad-hoc accounting duties as required by the Finance Manager e.g. Analysis,
Reporting, Accounts maintenance.
Oct 2013 – Dec 2013
Duty Summary -: To provide cover for the group accountant who was recruiting positions in the
finance department due to restructuring.
• Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and signed off on a monthly basis
• Carry out month end and year-end activities, including depreciation, prepayments, provisions
• Assist with inputting financial accounts information into year end tax computations
• Reporting and variance analysis of key Property related fixed costs
• Support the Financial Accountant with Central Overheads reporting and analysis
• Assist with fixed asset register maintenance and postings
May 2012 – Apr 2013 Financial Analyst Vodafone UK Limited
Jun 2011 – Jan 2012 European Accountant Tesla Motors Limited
Feb 2011 – May 2011 Financial Mortgage Accountant Paratus AMC Limited
Jun 2010 – Sept 2010 Financial Analyst BUPA Health & Wellbeing
Feb 2010 – Apr 2010 Year End Accountant Learning & Skills Council
5. Jul 2009 – Dec 2009 Management Accountant Radian Group Limited
Dec 2008 – May 2009 Management Accountant Honda UK Limited
Jan 2008 – Oct 2008 Management Accountant Overbury PLC
Jun 2007 – Dec 2007 Management Accountant Direct Wines Limited
Mar 2007 – Jun 2007 Assistant Accountant Capstone Mortgage Service
Oct 2004 – Jan 2007 Accountant Covance PLC
Aug 2004 – Sept 2004 Assistant Accountant Veritas Software Limited
May 2004 – Jul 2004 Treasury Manager Southern Pacific Mortgages
Oct 2003 – Mar 2004 Accountant Megtech Systems Limited
Aug 2003 – Sept 2003 Data Analyst Scottish Re-Holdings Limited
Jul 2003 – Aug 2003 Fixed Asset Accountant GMAC Residential Funding Ltd
Apr 2003 – Jul 2003 Reconciliation Accountant Albermarie & Bond Plc
Jan 2003 – Feb 2003 Accountant BEA Systems Europe Limited
Oct 2002 – Dec 2002 Accountant Static Control Components Ltd
Sept 2002 Assistant Accountant Xerox Engineering Systems
Aug 2001 – Aug 2002 Accountant Trend Micro UK Limited
May 2000 – Jun 2001 Accountant Tate & Lyle Europe Limited
Dec 1999 – Apr 2000 Accountant Chartered Ins of Water & Env
Sept 1999 – Nov 1999 Accountant Two Way TV Limited
Mar 1999 – Apr 1999 Year End Accountant Business Link
Nov 1998 – Jan 1999 Bookkeeper Gale & Wentworth Limited
May 1998 – Oct 1998 Accountant Countdown Plc
Aug 1997 – Apr 1998 Assistant Accountant P&O Nedlloyd Limited
Federal Government College (Nigeria) 1982 – 1987 6 ‘O’ level passes
Thames Valley University 1994 – 1997 BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance