Name Abbas salem Issa
Address Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia KSA
Telephone(s) Fixed: Mobile: 00966 593832913 - KSA
Date of birth 31.12.1985
Social Status Married
Driving License Valid Jordanian and Saudi Driving License
Member in Jordan Engineers Association ,Jordan
Member in Saudi Council of Engineers,Al Riyadh - KSA
Desired Job Sr. Electrical Engineer
1) Saudi Bin Ladin Group SBG - Public Buildings and Airports Division, KSA
Dates March 2009 - onwards
Occupation or position
Sr. Electrical Engineer (Electrical In-charge) KAFD Project
Main activities and
King Abdullah Financial District (KAFD) project – 30 parcel (AL Riyadh,
KSA) as an electricalin-charge engineer ofPARCEL 1.11 & PARCEL 1.14
1) Supervise the manpower on the site which include Engineers ,
Foremen , Ganger & Technicians to Install all Electrical – Low Voltage & Low
2) Liaise with consultant to supervise and handover all site activities.
3) Ensure that all testing and work activity is carried outbased on Project
Technical specification and all applicable codes and standards.
4) Contact with the suppliers to follow up electrical equipments & make sure
delivered on time.
5) Insure that all Inspection Site Request(IR) and Material Site Request(MIR)
approved based on QA/QC department ofall works of the daily activities
6) Issue instructions and implementation resource enhancementto meetthe
schedule milestone dates as per the weekly progress reportand lookahead
7) Design review ofall types ofschematic drawings and modify the shop
drawings for all systems and prepare the As-builtdrawing.
8) Take-off material quantity and prepare MSR as approved manufacturer.
9) Coordination with all other disciplines to complete the electrical work on time.
10) Coordination with technical department for electrical issues.
11) Coordinator between the internal Sub-contractor and SBG.
12) Coordinator between Contractor-Owner-SEC for MRMU unit in SEC room to
comply with the Saudi Electricity Co. Regulations
1-Saudi electric company MRMU 2x 630A LBS,Brand: Schneider Electric
2-Transformers (#10 of 1250KVA & #4 of1000KVA ),Saudi Lucy Brand
3- MRMU- #1 1250A Brand: Schneider Electric
4- RMU, #7 630A , Brand Saudi Lucy
5- ATS #19 With in different rating (160A,250A,300A,630A,2000A&2500A) Brand GE
6- Generator (2000KVA-2500KW) ,Brand: Caterpillar
7-Capacitor bank , Brand Eaton Cutler Hammer
8-MDB #14 / EMDB #1 / SMDB #107 / DB&EDB #185 / MCC&EMCC #22
9-Busway , Brand : Siemens & Power Bar
10-Lighting control systems Brands :ABB & Delmatic
11-Lighting Fixtures ,including the facade lighting & Aviation light
12- Fire alarm system , Brands: Copper, honeywell& simplex
13- Access control system ,Brand : Johnson control
14-CCTV system ,Brand : Johnson control
15- Public address system
16-Building management system (BMS)
17-Disabled refuge system
16-Video Intercom system
18-Central Battery system
19-Static Un-interruptible power supply (UPS)
20- Structure cabling
22- Earthing & Lightning system
22- Mechanical equipment(Jetfan each 160KW 400A, Sewage pumps, Recycle
pump, Sand filter Pump, Water Pressure pump, AHU, FCU, VAV)
Name and address of
Saudi Bin-Ladin Group SBG – Public Buildings and Airports Division PBAD,
Kingdom ofSaudi Arabia - KSA.
Type ofbusiness or
Construction Contracting Company
2) Ahmad Badaweih Establishment, English school St. Amman Jordan.
Dates Feb 2007 to March 2009
Occupation or position held Electrical Engineer
Main activities and
Pricing of tenders, Preparation of shop drawings and Re-calculate (Load calculations, LUX
calculations and material take off) for electrical systems, Review the material quantities, material
submittals and site check request.
Working as a site engineer in Al Andalucia project, Amman – Madaba
Name and address of
Ahmad Badaweih Establishment, English school St. Amman Jordan
Type of business or sector Electromechanical Contracting Company
Dates 2003 - 2007
Title of qualification
B.Sc. BachelorSciencein Electrical PowerEngineering
- Electrical Power, Mechatronics, Communications, Electronics and Computer Courses.
- Graduation Project "Energy value engineering for hypermarket north Riyadh", by cooperation
with energy management and conservation consultancy services(EMS) company to reduce
potential for saving 24.6% of the annual electricity bill ".
Name of university
providing education and
AL-Balqa'a Applied University, Faculty of Engineering Technology, Amman, Jordan.
Accumulated Average (3.25 out of 4) very good
1. Dates 2007 onwards
I have been joined in many courses of electrical systems:
1) Home Automation.
2) Loads discrimination – Voltage drop – short circuit calculations; using ECOdial software.
3) LUX calculations using DIALux software.
4) BMS on HVAC & FCU system.
2. Dates January – May 2007
I have been trained in national electric power co. (NEPCO) – Jordan ــ electric training center,
On these Sections:
5) high voltage H.V (air, rigid bodies, oil insulation Test – lightning & earthing System)
6) transmission lines (voltage status on end of transmission lines in load and no-load, Electric
failures on transmission lines)
7) power plants (boiler – turbine – generator)
8) protection devices ( over current, over and under voltage relays)
Personal skills and
Self-assessment Understanding Speaking Writing
Listening Reading Spoken
English Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent
- I have participated in science and engineering projects contest (FET-SEC) of the IEEE student
branch in AL-Balqa’a Applied University of year 2007.
Technicalskills Management skills.
Hard working with the ability to work within a team of professionals to accomplish common
Computerskills Auto cad.
C++ Programming Language, ORACLE.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, access & Power Point).
Internet Browsers HTML.
I am very familiar with illumination software like (Relux2006, CALCULUX & DIALux).
PersonalInterests Enjoy all sports particularly football, fitness, swimming and running. Love to travel and experience
Preferences 1. Eng. Abdulaziz yousof al-khateeb (Mob. 00962 795436611) – Jordan
Engineering Studies and Back-up (MIEEE)